Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

Color Sensational® Inti-Matte Nude lipstick features warm, golden pigments that enrich your natural lip colour for every skin tone. Pucker up to radiant, confident colour that highlights one’s natural beauty. Available in 10 gorgeous shades.

Le rouge à lèvres Colour Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes est composé de pigments dorés aux teintes chaudes qui rehaussent la couleur naturelle de vos lèvres et convient à tous les teints. Affichez des lèvres éclatantes avec une assurance qui rehausse votre beauté naturelle.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 10, 2017

Thank you Chick Advisor for choosing me to review Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick.

I was sent brown blush Matte. It is a beautiful colour. It is lighter than my usual colours but looked good on my lips. The texture is smooth, creamy and lasted a good amount of time on my lips. The price is great for the value of the product.

#got it free

June 09, 2017

I liked how smooth this applied to my lips, yet the color definetly didn't do it for me as it was too bold of a color but yes, it did last for a great deal of time.
    I would certainly be willing to try a different shade of lipstick in the future.

June 08, 2017

What an amazing color! This finished off my daily look without being too dramatic which was surprising for this inexpensive lipstick. This become a staple lip color after just 2 weeks!

June 08, 2017

Il est vraiment, vraiment beau, et tient très longtemps!!! Il n' n'est​ pas collant, et s'applique tellement trop bien!!! N'abîme nullement les lèvres!!!

June 08, 2017

I have always loved Maybelline lipstick, and this is no exception! I was lucky enough to be chosen to review the shade Brown Blush in exchange for my honest opinion. The shade is absolutely perfect and works well as a subtle neutral lip. The texture is creamy but stays put all day through eating and drinking, and it doesn't dry out my lips.

June 07, 2017

I have to start by saying the colour(575- Brown Blush) I received was not for me! I'm black so this colour blended in way too much and just washed me out. As for the lipstick itself, it went on smooth and creamy. I really like the lipstick, I just wished it was the right colour. #gotitfree

Rich and Luxurious.
    Great colour, covered well and lasted all day. Didn't fade out and change colour. Actually made lips smoother. Great product and I would recommend this lipstick to family and friends.

June 07, 2017

I am a lipstick junky! I have high end and low end in my collection. This applied and dried nicely. It was not too drying either. Lots of compliments on my lips

June 07, 2017

I really loved how smooth this lipstick was compared to other matte lipsticks and it didn't feel sticky. The colour lasted longer than I expected, I only had to reapply once. It also applies very evenly without having to put on multiple layers.
    The shade I tried was a bit more pink than what I normally wear but I still liked it and am looking forward to trying the other shades.
    #gotitfree

June 07, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé la sensation que le produit laisse sur mes lèvres. Par contre, je préfère un rouge à lèvre avec plus de gloss à l'intérieur. J'ai bien aimé la couleur, mais la tenu n'était pas très longue et on doit faire des retouches.