Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

Color Sensational® Inti-Matte Nude lipstick features warm, golden pigments that enrich your natural lip colour for every skin tone. Pucker up to radiant, confident colour that highlights one’s natural beauty. Available in 10 gorgeous shades.

Le rouge à lèvres Colour Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes est composé de pigments dorés aux teintes chaudes qui rehaussent la couleur naturelle de vos lèvres et convient à tous les teints. Affichez des lèvres éclatantes avec une assurance qui rehausse votre beauté naturelle.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 20, 2017

Love the Matte Finish!

Not being a huge fan of lipstick, I wasn't sure how I would feel about the Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick I received free to try from ChickAdvisor. I received a lip liner as well to try with and I am in love! I have a problem with pressing my lips together and losing lipstick along the way until I have next to nothing left on my lips. I found the matte finish on this lipstick to really work in preventing colour loss and I was surprised how long it lasted before I needed to touch up or re-apply. I am definitely happy with this lipstick and am looking forward to trying more colours.

,#LoveMaybellineNewYork #gotitfree

June 20, 2017

Rouge à lèvre superbe

Ma copine a adorer les rouges a levre, autant pour leur tenue de longue durée que pour les couleurs qui s'agencent bien à elle. Ils s'appliquent bien autant un que l'autre. Totalement satisfaite

I love it!!!

Jadore ce rouge a levre!! Il dure tres longtemps et est mat tout en hydratant le levres! Il a une belle couvrance et des teintes tres jolie! Je le recommande fortement!

nice color!

I liked this lipstick a lot!! loved the color and the matte finish was so nice and creamy ! the color is totally something I would pick for myself ! I'm getting compliments in the color and I'm thrilled with this product!!

Nude lipstick

I always wanted to try a nude lipstick. And im so lucky i was one of the few people who receive it. I can say it I like how dewy and not tacky the formula is, fine texture and worth the money to spend. I would recomend using this for daily use

Attendez les compliments.

C'est la folie de nudes et des liquid lipsticks dans le monde de la beauté. Pour celles qui désirent une alternative confortable à porter, bien pigmentée et abordable, voici le rouge à lèvres pour vous.
    J'ai pu tester le Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor.

Smooth Matte Lipstick!

I got to test out the Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick for free thanks to ChickAdvisor but all opinions are 100% honest.

The first time I used this lipstick I couldn't believe how easy it was to apply and how nice the pigmentation was. The lasting power was about 2 to 3 hours depending what I was doing during that day/hours. I have never had a matte lipstick last any longer than that and that is why I always bring my lipstick around. I am overall pleased with this product and I would love to see some more shades in the range or expand to more vibrant colours.

Though I liked the pigmentation I think it wouldn't hurt if it was a little more pigmented and maybe the product could have a little more lasting power.

I do intend on purchasing some more shades to try out because I like this product and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try some nude Matte lipsticks.

Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick Maybelline New York

Love the colour and feels good on lips , I'm happy with it and the fact that I got chosen to try it , great lipsticks Chickadvisor LoveMaybellineNewYork and #gotitfree

June 18, 2017

These shades are amazing!

Lipstick isn't my thing but when I tried this for the first time I fell in love! The sweet smell and soft finish made me feel more beautiful. The shades offered are such a compliment to my pale complexion.

Great matte lipstick

I often shy away from matte lipsticks because it epmhasize dry lines on the lip but i really like this one. Its nice and creamy. I love the nude colors.