3.6/5
Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush Reviews
#32 in Blush

August 11, 2017

I love this blush!!!

I really like this blush. I use the fresh pink shade. It is perfect for a bright spring or summer look. This blush is really soft and creamy. I use it every day.

August 05, 2017

Love it

Probably one of my favorite blushes. It looks very natural and blends like a dream. Only downside is application, do you use a brush? Do you use your fingers? Personally I use my silicone applicator for less mess and less wasted product.

2.2/5

May 22, 2017

J'ai tester ce blush, mais j'ai vraiment été déçue, Il est crémeux et je trouve que la pigmentation est vraiment pas présente. Le point négatif est qu'il s'applique très facilement et qu'il est facile à blender

April 21, 2017

I have been using Dream Bouncy Blush for a while now and love how it blends and the colour seems to adapt to your skin tone and it simply gives you a light pink natural blush!
    The formula is incredibly lightweight and has the silky feel of a powder with a satin finish but the ease of a cream.

2.3/5

April 05, 2017

The blush is not the easiest to apply at all. I would not recommend this for anyone. It doesn't work compared to other powder blushes I use. This is not a product I would buy again.

March 11, 2017

Les couleurs sont très belles, ce n'est pas la meilleure pigmentation, mais en choisissant la quantité, on peut arriver à un beau résultat. Ils ne s'appliquent pas toujours très bien, le produit est difficile à étendre uniformément sur la peau sans déplacer le fond de teint en dessous.

Ce ne sont définitivement pas les meilleurs blush en crème, mais ils ne sont pas si mal.

1.3/5

March 11, 2017

I was so disappointed in this product. I've been eyeing it for years and finally purchased it. The texture is weird and it doesn't show up on my skin at all. I found the to be absolutely no pigment. There are much better drug store blushes or there I wouldn't recommend this at all.

2.2/5

March 06, 2017

This product caught my eye because of the colours of the blushes - there is many and they are all very colorful. They were on sale and so I decided to pick up two #05 Fresh Pink (almost like a hot pink) and #15 Rose Petal (a very soft, natural pink) and I was SO disappointed in this blush.
    Firstly, both shades had little to no pigment when applied but in the pots like they look so bright and full of colour. Although one was a darker and one was a lighter shade of pink, they looked similar when applied because the pigmets weren't there or were lost.
    The texture is also very weird, I thought they were powders when I got them but I actually cannot explain the texture, it was like a cream but wasn't a cream. It was very soft to touch and almost felt "squishy" - I hope that makes sense. With this weird texture, it didn't apply well. You can't use a sponge or brush because it doesn't grab it and I didn't like to use my fingers because I didn't like the feeling of the blush. Also, it made my skin look very patchy and dry.

1.8/5

February 09, 2017

I bought this blush in the shade Candy Coral. While I loved the shade and the cushion feel to the product, I would not repurchase. Disclaimer: cream blushes are not my favourite to begin with, but I was particularly disappointed with this product.

Pros:
    - Great shade and price
    - Cushion texture is pleasant

Cons:
    - Application is hard to control
    - Finish is very patchy
    - Seems to collect (dust, etc.) more than other cream blushes

September 11, 2016

I loved this blush. It has a cream to powder finish and blends well. I use a small stipple brush or my fingers to blend it out. They have a nice range of colours. Would recommend.