Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

March 18, 2018

Perfect for a no-makeup look!

I’ve repurchased this over and over again because I love how it makes my skin look glowy but natural. It blends really well even with just using fingers, evens out my complexion and makes me look fresh and not overly made up. It hasn’t caused break outs either on my combo skin.

March 17, 2018

THE BEST

I bought this product a while back and I am in love! I don’t wear much makeup but I wanted to hide some scars and hyper pigmentation and this did the trick! I will definitely continue to purchase this produce. I used my finger tips to blend this product out and it looked so good.

March 16, 2018

Nice light coverage.

I'm not a fan of heavy foundation but wanted something for moisture and light coverage to even out my skin. This was great. Non greasy and no smells like some cream.

March 13, 2018

I want to love this so badly but it's meh

I recently switched from a high end BB cream to this product. In terms of value, this product is great. However, do keep in mind that you need a substantial amount of this product compare to more expensive brands to get the sheerest of coverage.

I also have oily skin, and have noticed that it by the end of the day my forehead is glistening with oil (which does not usually happen when I go sans makeup). Be careful if you have oily skin.

It doesn't seem to cause me to breakout too badly which is a plus. However, unlike the Fitme concealers and foundation, there are not many shades available. I find their lightest colour still too dark for my very fair complexion.

March 10, 2018

I love my mabelline bb cream!

I love my Maybelline BB cream. I’ve always been paranoid of foundation with having freckles. This Maybelline BB cream works so well with having freckles. I love my BB cream.

March 06, 2018

Natural look

Felt light on my skin and looked natural
    Helped cover sone blemishes aND uneven skin tones. My only concern was it didn't last long time, I found i needed to reply during the day

February 26, 2018

Bb cream i love it

J'ai connu la bb cream Grace a une collègue esthéticienne! J'ai adoré la texture, le fait qu'elle hydrate ma peau Tout en lui donnant un hâle lumineux. Je la recommande!

January 29, 2018

Great bb cream

Was my first time trying a bb cream and not the last, I like how easy it blended and how soft and gentle it is for my skin which can be sensitive. I love to use it when I'm going for a natural look since my foundations are full coverage. Love that its a great price too.

January 14, 2018

Great for a quick makeup and go

I love BB cream because I am not good at applying makeup. This literally goes on like mosturizer, it is very natural looking and never makes me break out. Give a great overall light coverage.

January 13, 2018

I use it daily but......

I think I only use it because I have it.....I find it doesn’t have much coverage which I think is the point of it....been using for a while but not sure I’ll use again as I need a heavier coverage....any recommendations are appreciated :)