We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

3.7/5
251 reviews
Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

Description

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

    3.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    Anonymous
    March 23, 2017

    Bonne couvrance, modulable selon la quantité de produit utilisé. Reste en place plusieurs heures malgré ma peau à tendance grasse. N'irrite pas ma peau sensible. Compatible avec tous les autres produits de maquillage que j'ai utilisé avec. S'applique bien avec un pinceau ou avec les doigts. Donne un finit naturel, sans patch.

    Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 21, 2017

    I love how smoothly it goes on, and it covers pretty well without affecting my skin. NO breakouts, which is a huge difference in how I react to most other BB creams.

    I was disappointed when they took the SPF30 factor out of the formula.

    Flag as Spam
    2.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 13, 2017

    J'ai trouvé ce produit trop liquide, pas assez camouflant et un fini trop gras lorsqu'il est appliqué. Également, je n'ai pas trouvé que la tenue était géniale au courant de la journée, le produit s'estompe vite...

    Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 10, 2017

    J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit! Pour les peaux qui n'ont pas beaucoup d'imperfection, ce produit est parfait puisqu'il ne donne pas une très grande couvrance, mais il uniformise très bien le teint!
    Je le recommande vraiment pour celles qui veulent seulement uniformiser leur teint sans avoir quelque chose de très couvrant sur le visage!

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 03, 2017

    I love this for days when i don't want to wear much makeup or am having a good skin day but just want my skin to have a bit more of a glow. This product doesn't do much to cover anything but I don't mind going over my spots with concealer. I love its effect on making my skin look healthy and more glowy. I'm on my third bottle of this stuff I love it so much, and its such a great price!

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 27, 2017

    My everyday fave! I love how it provides just a little coverage and feels weightless on the skin, doesn't dry out my skin and even adds a bit of moisture

    Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 18, 2017

    Medium coverage, great color options, not pricy, uv protection, great to use and easy to apply and blend when you are not makeup pro. Only problem is I end up oily after few hours and stains everything touching your face.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 18, 2017

    Je suis en amour avec ce fond de teint bb crème. Il rend ma peau douce et ne parrait pas trop. Je n'ai pas l'air trop différente quand je le porte, il rend la peau plus ''unie''. Il est léger et facile à appliquer. J'adore!

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    Anonymous
    December 02, 2016
    Ontario, Canada

    This is great for the days I choose not to do a full makeup job and don't have time to prime and put all of my regular routine on. I love how the color really matches me and evens out my skin tone while keeping my skin moisturized and glowing. I love all kinds of B.B creams. I really like this one though, even after I take it off I really notice the difference. It is not pore clogging and my skin is so soft. This is a great one for the gym when you wanna have some color but don't wanna look like your going out to party. This is very natural looking. Easy to apply and it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

    Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 01, 2016

    I found this BB cream pretty good. It's light but does its job I found my skin moisturized. I found it didn't have much staying power though I did have to reapply. But overall a good product.

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.