Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

December 19, 2012

Provides light coverage that's perfect for work or a casual outing when I don't want to wear my normal full coverage foundation. It also moisturizes well. It won't cover up major imperfections, so you might want to use concealer if you want more coverage. This hasn't broken me out, and I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. I have to set this with powder to make it stay longer on my face though. Overall, it's good for the price.

December 18, 2012

Not oily, unlike some other BB creams I have tried. This product also smells pretty good and keeps my skin hydrated. At a drugstore price, it is not as expensive as other products out here and it does an excellent job!

December 14, 2012

Great price and very versatile. The go-to!

3.2/5

December 13, 2012

Probably the best drugstore bb cream, in my opinion. A great moisturizer with some extra benefits and light coverage. Easy, quick, one step solution for busy days, but not a replacement for foundation.

October 09, 2012

This was my first experience with using a BB cream, and was pleasantly surprised! If applied properly, it does do a lot of what it says it does. I still have to use a concealer for better cover up of any blemishes, but it does reduce redness quite a bit and smooths out when I appear to have an uneven skin tone. This product helps create a more even and smooth base for the rest of my makeup, but if I'm in a big rush, then this works well alone to "fix my face" before going out. I would like to try others to compare, but I'm happy with this product as it is!

October 09, 2012

Just got this stuff in a free sample pack, and was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't yet jumped on the BB train, and now I know why it's so popular. It really is like using 8 products in one.
    It makes your skin look very even, glowing, and smooth.
    Also, since trying this I have also tried Marcelle and Anabelle's version and they don't even compare. This stuff is the best!

October 03, 2012

Love this product. Goes on evenly, stays on all day and looks natural

September 26, 2012

This foundation is my new favourite. It covers but also leaves my face looking and feeling natural and smooth as if I am not wearing any foundation at all. It is also good for your skin providing you with 8 great skin benefits. I love how fresh and light it feels and it also looks great!

September 14, 2012

BB Cream is a big makeup craze in Asia (with men too!), and it's quickly spreading to the West. Created by German dermatologist, Dr. Christine Schrammek in the 50s, to protect and heal skin after laser surgeries, it eventually gained popularity in Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia and is now hitting markets in Europe and the US.

"BB," short for Blemish Balm, is sold as an all-in-one beauty cream. Depending on the formula you buy, it works as a moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock with anti-aging effects. Reportedly, the cream feels lightweight and looks completely natural. It covers skin imperfections and gives you a radiant and dewy appearance. Plus, BB cream absorbs into the skin for a matte finish. Overtime, the product is supposed to improve your skin, making it smoother and minimizing some of the signs of aging with it's anti-inflammatory properties.

Asian brands include Missha, The Face Shop, Skin79 and Etude House.

Dior, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Garnier, L'Oreal and Dr. Jart are amoung the first Western companies to launch BB creams. With Smashbox, Maybelline, Marcelle and others following.

Sounds promising, doesn't it? I'm always looking for multi-taskers. Sunblock with a matte finish ... of course!!! I don't even wear foundation, but hey, if you can't feel it, and cosmetic companies want to throw that in too ... fine.

September 07, 2012

* Enhances
    * Protects with SPF 30
    * Oil-Free
    For Best Results

Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

I just bought this BB cream (it's the first time using a BB cream). So far, I think it's pretty good. It's very easy to apply and you can easily build-up the coverage if you need to. I also like that it has an SPF 30...thats very important! It lasts fairly long throughout the day. I do have to still use a concealer around my eyes and nose area because the BB cream just doesn't cover as much there as I would like. I can't compare it to any other ones but it seems to be pretty good.