Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

March 18, 2018

Perfect for a no-makeup look!

I’ve repurchased this over and over again because I love how it makes my skin look glowy but natural. It blends really well even with just using fingers, evens out my complexion and makes me look fresh and not overly made up. It hasn’t caused break outs either on my combo skin.

March 17, 2018

THE BEST

I bought this product a while back and I am in love! I don’t wear much makeup but I wanted to hide some scars and hyper pigmentation and this did the trick! I will definitely continue to purchase this produce. I used my finger tips to blend this product out and it looked so good.

March 13, 2018

I want to love this so badly but it's meh

I recently switched from a high end BB cream to this product. In terms of value, this product is great. However, do keep in mind that you need a substantial amount of this product compare to more expensive brands to get the sheerest of coverage.

I also have oily skin, and have noticed that it by the end of the day my forehead is glistening with oil (which does not usually happen when I go sans makeup). Be careful if you have oily skin.

It doesn't seem to cause me to breakout too badly which is a plus. However, unlike the Fitme concealers and foundation, there are not many shades available. I find their lightest colour still too dark for my very fair complexion.

January 29, 2018

Great bb cream

Was my first time trying a bb cream and not the last, I like how easy it blended and how soft and gentle it is for my skin which can be sensitive. I love to use it when I'm going for a natural look since my foundations are full coverage. Love that its a great price too.

January 13, 2018

I use it daily but......

I think I only use it because I have it.....I find it doesn’t have much coverage which I think is the point of it....been using for a while but not sure I’ll use again as I need a heavier coverage....any recommendations are appreciated :)

January 12, 2018

8 in 1

I love how its 8 in 1! It is well pigmented and covers up good. Not heavy. Smooth for easy blending . makes makeup stay on nicely. It also moisturizes

December 10, 2017

Light weight, great coverage

Bought this for the first time and I am in love! I don’t wear much face makeup but I want to make my complexion smoother and this did the trick! I will definitely continue to purchase.

November 05, 2017

my go to foundation

I got this for the first time 2 years back and loved the texture, fineness and result so much that chose this as my go-to light coverage foundation. Besides, as it has a spf factor so no sun block is needed even and just applying this over a primer makes you good to go. I bought this again after finishing the first, and trust me if you are not much into makeup and just want your skin to look flawless and naturally beautiful at the same time, then this is the most pocket friendly drugstore item you will find.

October 26, 2017

Light coverage

I've been using this product for the last couple months. I like the natural look of this bb cream. The coverage is light and easy to apply. Sets quickly

September 26, 2017

Fresh youthful glow!

I really enjoyed using this BB Cream. Each time I used it, I had a great makeup day. It gives a nice tint, somewhat dewy but not a greasy look. I find it blends well, no weird patches, I used my fingertips to blend this product in and I love the look it gives. However I would say this product is better suited to someone who has either dry or combination like skin, and wants a light to medium coverage, a formula that is light-weight.