Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner Reviews
#1 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 10, 2017

Out of all the liquid eyeliners i love this one the best . it applys smooth and stays on all day long nad still looks fresh. 9/10 i prefer the regular against the waterproof

May 09, 2017

I normal use the Stella liner but grabbed this one for the price tag bc I forgot my normal one .. for a simple line I would say this is a great bang for your buck but if your looking to do winged eyeliner this would be tricky ! Definitely a good product if ur going with a simple look

May 07, 2017

I love this version as it saves me some bucks comparing to mac s version.Soooo easy to apply and the pigment its exactly what i need to come as a fresh looking diva after a sleepless night

May 05, 2017

This eyeliner is great quality, and you get a brush with . What a great price . I think it's comparable to mac gel liner and it's so much cheaper and last all day.

May 02, 2017

This gel eyeliner is very creamy and easy to apply, its not a matte black but once it dries down its good to go over it with a liquid liner. Also very affordable.

April 23, 2017

I love love love this eyeliner. It's affordable, extremely dark (just the way I like it) and very easy to store when traveling long distances. Not sure why I didnt find this earlier!

April 23, 2017

I love this eyeliner! It's one of my favorites for my brown eyes! I use the black. Good price for a quality product! It looks small but lasts forever! Waterproof, genital and stays on no matter what! I would highly recommend this to anyone!

April 22, 2017

This is one of my favorite eye liners, i love how pigmented the black is! I also love the brush, and everything about this, the eye liner consistently its self is so sharp and nice.

April 21, 2017

I love this gel eyeliner! It is so soft and smooth. It goes on so easily and had played a long time. I love the super dark pigment that make my eyes pop. I definitely recommend this product.

April 18, 2017

LOVE this eyeliner! I've been using it for years. I discovered it after having tried MAC pot eyeliner for a wedding. Much more affordable! I've tried many eyeliners over the years, and always come back to this.