Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 850 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

May 12, 2017

This eyeliner has the perfect felt tip for winged eyeliner and precise details. I would only use pencil liner until I found this user friendly eyeliner. I've been using the same brand for the past 5 years. The only downfall is it doesn't always stay all day, but if you use powder and set it, it wont budge.

April 27, 2017

This is so easy to apply great in price ,how ever I find it doesn't last all day and it gives me racoon eyes as it smudges ,sorry I give it a things down as I find other eye liners last way longer .sorry not me !

April 24, 2017

I used this eye liner for a couple of months while I was experimenting with the cat eye, the tiny felt tip is perfect for beginners who have yet to perfect the winged edge. I loved how I could apply a bit more pressure for a thicker line on the top, and use a light touch for the outer wing until I had the line even, then go back and fill it in. I bought the medium-dark brown, the color itself is rich and pigmented and stays put all day, without fading. There is quite a bit of liquid in the tube and it is also removed easily with a little eye makeup remover at the end of the day.

April 23, 2017

I love love love this eyeliner. It's affordable, extremely pointy (just the way I like it) and very easy to apply. Not sure why I didnt find this earlier!

April 17, 2017

It's super easy applying this, as the brush is firm and similar to a marker. It's an affordable product. The downside is that it doesn't last for the whole day and fades or smudges over time.

April 13, 2017

One of the best dip liquid eye liners at the drug store in my opinion. I love my felt tip liquid eyeliner markers for precision but this is one of my holy grails that never fails to give me a solid, pigmented, long lasting line and doesn't dry out like the markers!

March 28, 2017

This is the best eye liner. It is very black and perfect for crips lines which is necessary for a cat eyeliner look. This eyeliner is smooth and will not budge!

March 21, 2017

Très efficace pour obtenir une belle ligne mince et défini sur la paupière. Ce stylet sèche rapidement et ainsi évite les dégât sur le reste de la paupière.

March 10, 2017

I like Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner, because is great to give color and no mess when I'm using in my eyes. Romantic eyes, sharp line, no mess, dry quickly, perfect for the eyes. I recommend to my friends, so they can have beautiful eyes.

March 03, 2017

I really like this product. I think it is a great eyeliner for beginners wanting to get into doing cat eyes and such. The applicator makes it super easy to get an even line. It does take a little bit to get the hang of getting a precise wing with this liner but overall I always come back to it, especially on days where i just need to throw on some liner.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?