Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

2.0/5

October 01, 2019

Does nothing!

I'm usually a big fan of Maybelline's mascara, but this mascara does absolutely nothing for my lashes. It's actually the worst mascara I've used till date, and I've used many.

1.3/5

August 28, 2019

A cult fave that doesn't deliver

Every now and then, I impulse-buy this mascara. I convince myself that it's a fan favourite for a reason, and I must be missing something, and halfheartedly give it another shot. Nope. I do not get the hype. I prefer a dryer formula, and my main takeaway from this is it's too wet to work effectively. It doesn't lengthen or add volume; the best I can say for it is it could darken your lashes if they're on the paler side. Hard pass.

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Cheap Product

I want to say I love this but really, I can't. I find that it doesn't last very long so even though it's not as expensive you buying another one next month. Better to save and get a higher end mascara that actually works!

January 17, 2018

Don't know what the hype is all about

I was quite surprised and disappointed after I tried this. I continue to read how this is a cult classic and the best mascara ever made. All the surveys seem to rave about this but it did not work for me. I found it to be clumpy, gooey. It didn’t apply on very well. The wand wasn’t very good. I wouldn’t buy it again.

November 25, 2017

I gave this to many tries

I gave this mascara too many tries during the years but I find it does not work for my straight lashes. It does not creat volume, just tints my lashes. It's true it's cheap but I found other cheap mascaras that work way better than this one.Sorry maybelline I hate this one .

1.3/5

September 05, 2017

Pas un bon choix de mascara

J'ai acheté ce mascara car il était en spécial et l'emballage était attirant. Malheureusement j'ai été très déçue par sa piètre qualité. La brosse en plastique n'applique pas beaucoup de mascara. Décevant.

May 27, 2017

I'm not sure why everyone raves about this mascara - it's really not good. It feels like something you'd get at the dollar store or something. If you're looking for a super cheap option, this is okay. But even essence has better mascaras. It's such a wet formula and makes your eyelashes clump together. But that's it. It doesn't add volume or length. Skip it - it's not worth it!

1.5/5

March 29, 2017

The product us very inexpensive but it doens't really do anything for my lashes. This mascara doesn't leave my lashes curled and it's too liquidy and messy.

2.0/5

March 13, 2017

I picked up this mascara when it was on sale to try something new. It isn't something I'll be purchasing again. The applicator is too small and the mascara applies pretty thin. My lashes don't look full or long enough with this mascara.

March 03, 2017

Not a fan of this product. i found it clumpy did not volumize my lashes and really just made me look like a hot mess. it works okay in small amounts but definetley does not hold up the desired results.