Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

1.5/5

March 01, 2020

You get what you pay for

Goes on smoothly and holds a curl for a decent amount of time but my biggest issue is that the product dries and falls on to my face after a few hours leaving me with the dreaded panda eyes.

1.5/5

January 22, 2020

Just not for me

This was probably the first mascara I ever bought as a teen, and heard a lot about how amazing it was. Maybe for a teen who has never used mascara before. It clumped my lashes, smudged onto my kids and under my lower lash line. This never worked for me, and I've never used it since.

2.0/5

December 18, 2019

Don't like this

I don't care for this mascaraat all.
    You need too many coats and it starts to look extremely clumpy. It doesnt give any extra length either. Very poor in my opinion.

1.8/5

November 17, 2019

Leaves lashes chunky and clumpy

I was interested in Maybelline New York Great Lash, because of the price and marketing campaigns, but when I use it, it causes all my lashes to stick together and look super clumpy and gross. Definitely not a fan.

2.0/5

October 01, 2019

Does nothing!

I'm usually a big fan of Maybelline's mascara, but this mascara does absolutely nothing for my lashes. It's actually the worst mascara I've used till date, and I've used many.

1.3/5

August 28, 2019

A cult fave that doesn't deliver

Every now and then, I impulse-buy this mascara. I convince myself that it's a fan favourite for a reason, and I must be missing something, and halfheartedly give it another shot. Nope. I do not get the hype. I prefer a dryer formula, and my main takeaway from this is it's too wet to work effectively. It doesn't lengthen or add volume; the best I can say for it is it could darken your lashes if they're on the paler side. Hard pass.

May 01, 2019

Don't waste your money!

Although it is not a pricey mascara, it doesn't worth your money. It doesn't add any volume or definition, it gets your dirty easily and doesn't last. Definitely, I won't buy it again!

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Cheap Product

I want to say I love this but really, I can't. I find that it doesn't last very long so even though it's not as expensive you buying another one next month. Better to save and get a higher end mascara that actually works!

March 22, 2018

Allergic to it somehow

I have used many brands of mascara, and it's weird but the Maybelline great Lash is actually the one I like the least. I don't know why but the one I tried made me have a really bad allergic reaction which led to going to the doctor and my eyes even needed medication to clear it up. I don't know what is in this that ISNT used in other mascaras but i have never had a problem before or since then.

January 17, 2018

Don't know what the hype is all about

I was quite surprised and disappointed after I tried this. I continue to read how this is a cult classic and the best mascara ever made. All the surveys seem to rave about this but it did not work for me. I found it to be clumpy, gooey. It didn’t apply on very well. The wand wasn’t very good. I wouldn’t buy it again.