Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

January 04, 2021

Average Product, Average Price

For how much you spend on this product, I would just look elsewhere. It presents like a cheap alternative, but its quality is meh. It dry's out quickly and clumps easily. Can get a Sephora brand for same price and better quality

October 23, 2020

Great Price but Runny Mascara!

After hearing great reviews and seeing the very attractive price point of the product, I was excited to try it. However, I was unpleasantly shocked after a few hours of average activity (no excessive sweating or moisture from external factors such as rain), I looked in the mirror and saw severe "Panda Eyes" where the mascara runs underneath your eyes, creating a "goth" look. With all the stellar reviews, I expected much more from this mascara and I will not be purchasing it again based on that factor.

August 15, 2020

I used to love this mascara...

This mascara was always the one you could count on as a cheap but effective stand in for any of the more expensive brands. I purchased some recently and it’s terrible! It ran at the first sign of humidity and I had perma dark lines under my eyes and found myself constantly hitting up the bathroom at work to wipe it. Maybe a bad batch but I won’t be purchasing it again

2.3/5

June 17, 2020

Didn’t work for me.

Once my lashed could no longer handle eyelash extensions I was on the search for a great mascara. Unfortunately this was not a viable option. I found the coverage minimal and it bled, look elsewhere

April 11, 2020

Déçue

Je suis déçue de l'efficacité de ce mascara. Il n'allonge pas beaucoup les cils mais il les sépare bien par contre. De plus, après quelques heures, il marque mes paupières. Heureusement il s'enlève bien et son coût est très abordable.

January 03, 2020

good mascara for value

Great Lash mascara has been around for a longtime. It is a good mascara for the value, sometimes on sale for $3.99. I would recommend to someone who doesn't have a lot to spend on mascara.

2.3/5

December 21, 2019

horrible allerigc reaction

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this mascara. I have never experienced such a reaction. Eyes swelled up and were unbearably itchy. Was pretty disappointed given other great reviews. Just didn't work for myself.

November 26, 2019

So Clumpy

Tried this mascara and it's always so clumpy. I used it but now buy another brand. Not worth it for me. If you already have a primer then maybe it will work better?

October 11, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not impressed

The colour is very black. However it doesn’t give your eyelashes much of a boost in length or volume. Would be okay for a more natural look. Does apply well though.

2.7/5

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

It's okay but nothing spectacular

I bought this mascara because the price was really low so I guess you get what you pay for. It takes a lot of product for my lashes to look half as good as what my other mascaras do. If you're going for a full luscious look than I would pick up something else. This mascara only darkens your lashes a little bit but they don't look long and plentiful thats for sure.