Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

June 17, 2020

Didn’t work for me.

Once my lashed could no longer handle eyelash extensions I was on the search for a great mascara. Unfortunately this was not a viable option. I found the coverage minimal and it bled, look elsewhere

April 11, 2020

Déçue

Je suis déçue de l'efficacité de ce mascara. Il n'allonge pas beaucoup les cils mais il les sépare bien par contre. De plus, après quelques heures, il marque mes paupières. Heureusement il s'enlève bien et son coût est très abordable.

January 03, 2020

good mascara for value

Great Lash mascara has been around for a longtime. It is a good mascara for the value, sometimes on sale for $3.99. I would recommend to someone who doesn't have a lot to spend on mascara.

December 21, 2019

horrible allerigc reaction

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this mascara. I have never experienced such a reaction. Eyes swelled up and were unbearably itchy. Was pretty disappointed given other great reviews. Just didn't work for myself.

November 27, 2019

So Clumpy

Tried this mascara and it's always so clumpy. I used it but now buy another brand. Not worth it for me. If you already have a primer then maybe it will work better?

October 11, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not impressed

The colour is very black. However it doesn’t give your eyelashes much of a boost in length or volume. Would be okay for a more natural look. Does apply well though.

2.7/5

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

It's okay but nothing spectacular

I bought this mascara because the price was really low so I guess you get what you pay for. It takes a lot of product for my lashes to look half as good as what my other mascaras do. If you're going for a full luscious look than I would pick up something else. This mascara only darkens your lashes a little bit but they don't look long and plentiful thats for sure.

April 08, 2019

Meh...

I used to wear this mascara for a long time, the price was right, the colour and they way it didn't clump that much made is an ok product. Now that I've used others, this one doesn't keep up. Even the waterproof of this same product smudges through out the day and I'm not one to rub my eyes... If I was asked to rate this years ago it would have been given a better rating...

February 25, 2019

Okay Mascara

This product is good because it is cheap and works. However it does the minimal job, it tends to clump and fall off once it has dried. I have had some instances where a freshly opened package was very dried out, or too wet and clumpy to apply.

February 22, 2019

Not so great lash.

I used to purchase this mascara a lot back when i was a teen. It was cheap, affordable and did the job. It clumps, sticks lashes together and flakes once its dried. It overall isn't a great mascara.