Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

April 04, 2018

Fait des grumeaux

Ce mascara non plus n’a rien fait sur moi.

Je sais que plusieurs personnes l’on aimer.

Il me faisait plus de grumeaux que de longueur ou de volume.

On dirait que tout avec secher dans le contenu du pot.

March 17, 2018

Worst product ever

I feel like this mascara should be sold at childrens play makeup stores because it doesnt do anything. Even for its cheap price point it is not worth it because there are lots of affordable mascaras that give volume and or length. I wouldnt reccomend this to anybody

0.7/5

June 15, 2017

I would never buy this product. It goes on thick. It has a flacks after couple hours and is very hard to come off. I normally use eye make up remover and fine that it does not help with this product.

June 02, 2017

J'ai été très déçu ! J'en avais entendu parler en bien, donc je me suis dit pourquoi ne pas essayer.. Malgré son prix très correct, niveau efficacité et qualité = 0

March 13, 2017

I tried this mascara awhile back because it was cheap, and i had heard mixed reviews on it. Well, i regret buying it lol. I don't find it did anything for me but clump my lashes. The stuff i got was quite dry too. Won't be repurchasing !

March 10, 2017

Still not sure what the rage is about this mascara. Have tried it a couple of times and was disappointed with every experience. I find it very wet and thin. Definitely takes a while to dry on contact with your lashes but dries very quickly if you don't triple seal the bottle! I found I received very little results with this product, a bit of lengthening but almost not volume. I spent more time using a wet q-tip to wash the splash damage below my brows rather than actually applying the product. Really don't recommend this!

February 27, 2017

I wanted to find a good mascara so I decided to google the best brands. This is one of the top rated, but I cant disagree more! Price wise, its inexpensive. I paid $8. I find that it is clumpy and it doesn't build up on my lashes. It smudges easily also. It makes my eyelashes look flat and weighed down. I used it a couple of times and definitely would not recommend or buy it again!

February 24, 2017

I really wanted to like this product because I was hearing such great things about it! However this mascara did nothing to enhance my lashes. It just clumped them up. The formula was way to wet and therefore was not able to hold the curl at all.

0.7/5

February 17, 2017

Malgré le fait, que son prix ne soit pas très élevé, l'effet qu'il procure m'a vraiment déçu. Il faut mettre beaucoup de couches sur nos cils et à la longue il procure des "mottons" sur les cils...

February 13, 2017

I am a mascara snob and have tried sooo many mascaras and this one has been by far the worst one of them all. I HATED this product. The formula is so wet and weighs down your eyelashes and takes forever to dry