Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

November 05, 2020

It's a Classic!

I've literally been using this mascara since 8th grade... i am 28 years old and it's still my favorite product. Lasts all day and the wand is the perfect size to get in the corners of my eyes!

October 06, 2020

THE REAL O.G.!

I cannot understand how this mascara has less than a 5/5 rating. This has been around FOREVER, and still the value, style and quality remain unsurpassed by any prestige brand out there. It is by far one of the lowest-price point mascaras on the market. I have not found a brush that works as well as this one for those hard-to-reach lashes. The formula is rich and smudge proof BUT NOT budge-proof - a must for someone who actually wants to remove it at at the end of the day. #1 beauty pick for my personal routine.

October 01, 2020

Haven't found anything better in years

I have been using this mascara forever. I always try new brands, false lashes, growth serum enhanced, all of the newest trends but this hands down never fails to be the best.

August 13, 2020

BEST drugstore mascara, hands down

This is an absolute classic, and is every bit worth the hype. You won’t achieve a false lash look, but it’s the best natural length mascara at that price. Compared to other drugstore mascaras, it doesn’t clump or flake up halfway through the day. The application brush also has a great shape with little bristles, I use the brush with other mascaras too just to space out my lashes perfectly.

July 29, 2020

Holy Grail beauty

I've been using this product for years. For a while I switched to using too faced better than sex because your girl loves a waterproof mascara. I found this one to clump less but can also have less of a volumizing effect - it's more for length .. make sure you curl those lashes! A solution is that I cleaned my better than sex wand and use it for this mascara and it's PERFECT. A fraction of the price of better than sex too. It also holds up all day!

I wear contact lenses and I can approve this product.

Like any waterproof mascara, it doesn't come off with a regular makeup wipe. Instead I use baby oil to make sure I get it all off and then use a wipe. Or I'll using a cleansing balm to melt it away before I use my cleanser which it gets it off really well.

June 29, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great for the price

I love this mascara because it gives me great length. The only thing I don’t get with this product is volume but that is also because I have the tube that comes with the little brush. Overall great drugstore mascara

June 17, 2020

Premium Product

I have used this product exclusively for a long time. The colours available are great for different occasions. I use the black for evening and the blue or brown for daytime. Comes off easily with soap and water. Contact lens wear approved too!

June 04, 2020

Great Product.

I have used this mascara for years. If you do two applications you can achieve luscious eyelashes. It is very easy to apply, and easy to take off with some soap and water. I find it does not clump and it doesn't look like you have spider legs, and the price is great.

June 03, 2020

Every girl needs this!

This mascara is great. The brush separates your lashes very well, and it does not clump. Very small and compact so it will fit in your purse, easily removed.

April 26, 2020

This is one of my favourite go to mascaras!

Very cheap and is an amazing formula! My lashes never stay curled with some mascaras but this one does a great job! I have some mascaras from sephora and i still love this one just as much!