Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

April 26, 2020

This is one of my favourite go to mascaras!

Very cheap and is an amazing formula! My lashes never stay curled with some mascaras but this one does a great job! I have some mascaras from sephora and i still love this one just as much!

April 21, 2020

Best Value Mascara

Price point is great for all ages. Goes on smooth and makes lashes look great. Doesnt get clumpy and not too thick. Would definitely purchase again. My daughter use it too.

April 10, 2020

Use It All The Time

I love this product because it does the job and it is not expensive like other mascaras. The price is the primary reason why I purchase it. I like the simple brush for application and its simple effectiveness. However, it doesn't always evenly distribute on the lashes.

March 26, 2020

Love!

I’ve use this for many years it’s so hard to try to find a good mascara that stays on it looks more natural this absolutely does that and I couldn’t be happier with it one of my favourite products

March 19, 2020

It's a Classic staple because it's good

I don't waste my money on huge brand name mascaras anymore. I used to use this all the time and then thought it wasn't cool, it wasn't trendy enough...and tried a bunch of hyped up and over glammed mascaras. They all left me with raccoon eye or goopy lashes stuck together.

Several friends said they all used Great Lash so I took another look at it. This is an amazing product and loved by regular folks and professional makeup artists. This goes on nice. It doesn't clump. It doesn't run down your face.

Best of all it looks natural. And yeah, it's inexpensive.

February 04, 2020
    Derby, United Kingdom

lovely

As i am not allowed to wear make up at work this is my go to item gives me the feeling of wearing makeup without a overly dramatic look. I also find this is very caring of my lashes as they feel so soft and not stiff and cakey as others can.

December 11, 2019

My go-to

I've been using this since I was a teenager. I still love this mascara. It works well, and is affordable. I use the water proof one during summer and vacations. Really great product, it does smudge easily though

November 27, 2019

the ONLY mascara that stands the test of time

I have been using this mascara since I was an awkward teenager. I still use it despite buying several high-end mascaras in between. I keep coming back to this one.
    It's inexpensive.
    It has a smaller brush =more precision
    I like the consistency.
    Makeup artists swear by it.

November 23, 2019

Oldie but goodie!

I'm unsure how long I have enjoyed this mascara. I keep trying others but always go back. Can't beat the price and it gives my lashes wonderful volume and length

November 08, 2019

The Best Mascara

This is by far the only mascara that gets my lashes to reach their full potential. I use the one with the silicone applicator and it is just amazing! I have tried way more expensive brands like Dior, Tarte, Benefit etc and this does the job better every time. Plus it's super cheap. Sometimes $3.