Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

October 26, 2021

Love!

Wasn’t a fan at first because so much product came out but over time it’s become my go-to staple. I get volume and length without sacrificing the length of my lashes. Washes out easily with my face soap.

September 28, 2021

My go to

This has always been my favourite mascara. I love the simplicity of the brush. My lashes stay snatched all day. Minimal clumping. Survives rain as well.

July 26, 2021

Everyday mascara

This is a great everyday mascara. I've used it for years. Great price too. Does not clump on my lashes. Applies great and lasts all day long. I recommend this mascara to a lot of people as it has a great price and is available in all makeup stores.

April 17, 2021

so worth it

made my eye lashes super long and not clumpy, cheap and totally worth the price. this is my go to mascara (you can buy it pretty much anywhere) buy it you wont regret it, trust me :)

March 23, 2021

Been using it since day one!

My grandma, my mom and I have all been using this mascara since day one. The small wand lets you really get the small eyelashes in the corners and separate each lash beautifully.

February 19, 2021

A classic

I have used this mascara for years, and does not disappoint. It’s a classic. A bit clumpy after many uses, but makes your lashes dark and large. It gives your eyes the pop they need without breaking the bank

February 19, 2021

The only mascara I buy!

Cheap and affordable but great mascara! Don’t bother spending $10+ on mascara when you can get great quality from Maybelline. The brush isn’t cheap or crappy, highly effective.

February 11, 2021
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Ok mascara

This mascara is ok but not the best that I have used. It is quite clumpy but when brushed through it looks really nice and makes my lashes look really long

November 04, 2020

It's a Classic!

I've literally been using this mascara since 8th grade... i am 28 years old and it's still my favorite product. Lasts all day and the wand is the perfect size to get in the corners of my eyes!

October 06, 2020

THE REAL O.G.!

I cannot understand how this mascara has less than a 5/5 rating. This has been around FOREVER, and still the value, style and quality remain unsurpassed by any prestige brand out there. It is by far one of the lowest-price point mascaras on the market. I have not found a brush that works as well as this one for those hard-to-reach lashes. The formula is rich and smudge proof BUT NOT budge-proof - a must for someone who actually wants to remove it at at the end of the day. #1 beauty pick for my personal routine.