Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

October 13, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

great mascara for a good price

Have been using this mascara for a few years now. It gives great coverage and doesn't clump my eyelashes together like so many other mascaras. it can be a bit too 'wet' when you start a new one but this is easily remedied by dabbing the brush on a tissue. It's also easy to remove with my usual make up remover despite being waterproof.

October 08, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Good for the price

Good for the price and works well. No clumps and does lift lashes but found it very wet and took time to dry. Not the best but a good everyday mascara,

August 12, 2019

Out of this world

I buy this product like its going out of style... i do not do my make up if i dont have this mascara.. i love the way it doesn't clump and i always get the question, "our your eyelashes fact?" Lol my answer is Nope just got the best mascara on!

May 15, 2019

great price, great product

What great mascara for such a great price. Definitely loyal to this brand as it isn't clumpy and goes on smooth. I love a good product for a good price, and this one follows through!

May 14, 2019

The most bang for very few bucks!

This is definitely the best mascara that you can purchase in its price range. Sometimes I can even find it on sale for around $5, which is just incredible! I love the brush and how it separates my lashes and doesn't clump them up. For a budget mascara, this one is excellent!

May 11, 2019

Super mascara tres noir et sexy..

Super mascara tres noir et sexy..
    Il donne un look radieu et volumise les cils parraissant longs et epais..;) ..Donne un regard seduisant.................................

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

Ya know, this one is my fav

How can it be true? This mascara is right for me. Simple, compact, easy to apply, I travel with it and it make the eyes pop. The finish is light, simple and perfect for daily wear.

April 08, 2019

If you’re looking for quality mascara, this is it

This is a great mascara, volume and length, does not clump, that won’t break the bank. I’ve spent a lot of money on expensive mascaras, that don’t work as well as this one, and just a fraction of the price.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only one I buy

I only wear mascara and this is the one I always go to. I like the way it spreads on my lashes and it doesnt clump if i wash it off everyday. For the price its totally worth it.

March 29, 2019

love

very cheap and works amazing. its really good at getting into the outer corners of the eyes. not too clumpy and easy to work with. one of my favorites . def recommend