Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews
#9 in Mascara

February 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Can give it a try! NOT Bad at all

I have used it quite alot and i love its applicator its the best to brush all my lashes even the smallest ones
    Its get black
    Only problem is that it dries too quickly even if you instantly cloes the cap.
    Else everything is good.

January 31, 2020

Melody Saarinen

A lot of the time I get asked “are those your real lashes?” Thanks to this amazing product I get the look of wearing falsies without any hassle. It’s cheap, lifts and separates your lashes and is buildable!

January 30, 2020
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This is my go to mascara when I need something so my lashes stand out. It has a dramatic effect and lengthens your lashes. It does not make it clumpy and wipes off easily too!

January 24, 2020

WOWZERS!

If you want long thick dark dramatic lashes then this is the mascara for you! I love it for a dramatic evening look almost as good as false eyelashes! When I first tried it I did find that I had to scrape off some of the excess mascara as it was depositing so much on my eye lashes that they clumped. Now that I have gotten the hang of it I just love it!

January 07, 2020

Volume and Curl!

I love the volume and curl this mascara provides! I love the appearance of thick and voluminous lashes, and this delivers perfectly. It's extremely affordable, and I can usually also find it on sale!

December 18, 2019

Best mascara for the price

Best full coverage in a mascara with minimal effort,, great price & can be found at most drug stores & online. After trying other brands I always come back to this one.

December 10, 2019

Go to mascara

After many years of trying many different brands and products, I finally found this mascara. It is hands down the best one there is. It provides you with a full lash look with minimal effort.

December 10, 2019

Beautiful!!

I only wear this brand! The wand is perfect! Not too big and bristles apply nice and even and doesn't leave huge clumps. Lashes don't stick and clump together, as they do with other brands!! Leaves my lashes looking full and longer! Adores!!!!

October 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Been Using Forever

I love this mascara. It is good value and you can buy it anywhere. I usually buy it at Walmart. I love when you apply it from the get go it isn't too runny like some mascaras. My eyelashes don't get clumpy, I get the blackest black colour and it shows up very well

September 25, 2019

My favourite mascara at the moment!

I've been using this mascara for about a year now and really love it! The shape of the brush makes it easy to get long eyelashes and makes application easy!