Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews
#9 in Mascara

September 26, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Loveeee

I don't know what made me try this mascara but I love it. Many years ago I loved L'Oreal Lash Out. Then that went away. Then I used Maybelline Great Lash Curved Brush only, and that was ok but was very wet and really only helped with length. I tried others - Voluminous, Snapscara, Full and Soft, Clump Crusher, Essence (the green one) and so on but they all clumped. But this one does it all for me. I have long, thin lashes and this really adds the impression of thickness and volume. It also adds length and it does not clump on my lashes at all. I use the one that says "full fan effect" and it gets into the base of my lashes and I can brush it outwards with no trouble (no marks on upper lid). It does not flake or smudge and the formula is not to runny nor too dry. I tend to prefer more wet mascaras but this one gets the job done without being to wet. This has been my go to for months now and I can be back to using one mascara thankfully.

July 27, 2021

Keep coming back

I’ve tried SO many mascaras in my lifetime. I’m a big make up girl and have long lashes so I’m picky when it comes to mascara. This stuff is the bomb. I find most brands are becoming a bit pricey now even for drugstore but no matter where I go I spend the money on this whenever I run out. My holy grail!

June 16, 2021

Best Mascara Ever!

I've tried many mascaras and they've always had some kind of flaw. Clumping, being grey instead of black, not providing the volume or length advertised. This mascara does it all.

I have had so many compliments on my lashes when using this mascara. It's comfortable and beautiful without looking unnatural.

May 24, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Volume / length + lash definition

Lash Sensational mascara is a really nurturing blend of caring oils that will strengthen lashes to maximise their volume, length and definition so your lashes will look and feel stronger and able to uphold their most abundant appearance. Maybelline have been in the lash game for years so know a few tricks of the trade when it comes to natural lash enhancement.

May 11, 2021

Best Mascara!

This is the best mascara I have bought and is totally worth the drugstore price, I have bought probably around 10 of this exact mascara and have yet to find any that will beat the quality and price. I always receive compliments and questions as to if my eyelashes are real or not because this mascara makes them look so long and voluminous.

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Best Mascara

I love this mascara and have been using it for years. This is one of my favourite mascara’s. I have long eyelashes but their straight. This mascara is amazing to curl my eyelashes.

March 14, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Best mascara

This mascara is the best one I’ve ever tried, adds length and volume to lashes. The brush makes sure that every lash is covered and you get such a great spread. Lasts all day, great wear!

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great mascara

I love Maybelline products and this is my favourite mascara! The fan style brush helps to shape and curl your lashes and it even gets those baby ones! It leaves your lashes feeling soft and I don’t find I have any transfer or flaking. I would recommend this product and will continue to purchase!

February 05, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Gives a lovely look

It has a curved lash brush with variable length bristle which made application a doddle. The precision you get on the lashes is amazing, spreading them nicely and adding good definition to my eyes.
    I loved how it stays all day! Definitly thicker with more length.

January 20, 2021

Decent

I recently tried this mascara and it's not my favorite but it I don't mind it. It fans my lashes nicely and adds length which I like. I'm not a huge fan of the wand but I'm used to a smaller one that can get really close to the base of the lash line. The only thing I truly don't like about this mascara is I find it's hard to get off even with makeup remover. Overall, it's a decent mascara for the value.