Maybelline New York Super Stay Vinyl Ink Longwear Liquid Lipcolor Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

November 22, 2022

Lasting Lip Colour

SuperStay formulas and log lasting lip colours are a well known talent of Maybelline's, and their recent addition to the lip colour family, SuperStay Vinyl Ink, is a long lasting lip shine that lasts on lips a lot longer than other similar products. Even when the glossy finish goes after a few hours, you are still left with a tint of unstoppable colour. I'd say this performs like a glossy lip stain.

September 29, 2022

Beautiful color and shine

I loved the color and I was able to apply it very fast. It gave a very smooth and shiny look to my lips. The formula is very good with a bit creamy touch. It lasted on my lips for a long time almost all day.

September 29, 2022

Long lasting colour

I love the product, it amazing.
    The packaging is on the point, the applicator is soft and well shaped .
    The colour is stunning on the lips and it truly pigmented, it stays all day long,the finish is great I loved the feeling on my lips.
    The colour doesn't fade I wear it in morning and it was still there when am back in the evening even after drinking and eating.
    It great product I will try the other shades.

September 28, 2022

🫦

Absolutely love this product and color. Ate supper, brushed my teeth, drank and slept and then next morning my lips still had color.

Me encanta este producto y color. Cené, me lavé los dientes, bebí y dormí y luego a la mañana siguiente mis labios todavía tenían color.

Love it! Super pigmented

"Lippy" is a very pigmented lipcolor and is definitely a shade I'd normally purchase! It has a subtle sweet scent and has a pretty shiny finish. I tried it on and wiped it off and it definitely left a stain on my lips so the color payoff and staying power is great. I would purchase more shades from this line. Thanks to @thisisbutterly for sending me these #topratedbeauty products to try and review! #gotitfree

Love love it!

This is one of the best lip products I have used to date ! The colour is beautiful and it stays all day and night ! Need to buy one of every colour :)

Super stay

I love this superstay vinyl ink, love the color perfect for daily use day or night !It really stay for hours, no transfer and not drying. I will buy them in other colors!

September 26, 2022

Long lasting lip color 'Lippy'

Its really nice to see the lip color matches the outer package. Love the fuzzy brush tip. Its perfectly angled. With a triangled small tip its easy to apply to small thin lips, this might be a problem for larger thick pouts. Lippy is a richly intense shade of pinky brown. It dries to a vinyl glossy look in 5 minutes. I did notice a very small bit of scent. Passed with flying colors on the tea cup leave behind stain, not a spec of lip ink.

September 25, 2022

Beautiful shade!

I'm not one to usually go for lipsticks like this one but the colour was absolutely stunning. I feel like it is a colour that would suit any skin tone.

September 25, 2022

Stays put!

I’ve always been a fan of Maybeline’s Superstay Lipstick. It’s long lasting, even with eating or drinking, and gives great coverage. I received this in the colour 10 – Lippy, which is a beautiful deep colour for fall, it might actually be my new fall favourite! It’s not too drying, but if you have really dry lips you might prefer putting on a lip balm first (although this will impact how long it lasts). I find using a cotton pad or make-up wipe works to the best to remove this lipstick.