Maybelline Super Stay 24H Full Coverage Foundation Reviews
#9 in Foundation

October 26, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Brilliant foundation and excellent coverage

This is one of the very few foundation that works well with my skin type I have a mixture of dry and oily skin and this works perfectly and the finish is amazing

October 20, 2019

Tattoo cover!!

Holy coverage. For such an affordable foundation the coverage is unreal!!! It covered my bright tattoo sleeve perfectly. I would recommend this product!!

England, United Kingdom

Fantastic foundation my ride or die

I absolutely love this foundation it is ful coverage and covers a multitude of sins on my face. It is great value for money and has lasted me ages I would definitely recommend this to anyone

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

The best foundation

This foundation is to die for!! I have really sensitive skin and I tend to react to so many products however this foundation is amazing. I have not once reacted bad to it. This foundation is very full coverage however if needed it can be used lighter for a lighter coverage. This foundation lasts hours! I went through 12 hour shifts and this foundation stayed on very well!! 11/10 would recommend

Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Would use again

Really liked this foundation. It gave me great coverage. Just found it a bit runny, would buy again though, for the price it's well worth it. Covers blemishes very well too.

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

Really like this is has so many amazing colours and the staying power of this is amazing can apply it on a night out and still wake up with in on and it’s still perfect

Doncaster, United Kingdom

My favourite foundation ever!!!

This is the best foundation I've ever used. Amazing coverage, last all day long, and seats beautifully on a skin. I have nothing bad to say about this foundation... love it!

October 01, 2019

Awsomee

I want to let everyone know it is just awesome just give it a one try .. It is good for skin even for 24 hours .. It is easily available in Sephora ...

September 09, 2019

I would recommend this for sure

Pretty good foundation ...the stating power was hard to judge is such hummid weather. I will have to try it again in the fall. To see if I get better results..but overall maybelline foundations are kicking butt as of late ..

3.2/5

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

would repurchase

i wore this to a concert and it lasted me all night! it’s affordable and convenient. it’s also pretty full coverage. i will probably repurchase, it’s definitely worth a try!