maybelline superstay foundation Reviews
#46 in Foundation

March 14, 2019

✨SUPER STAY 24✨

This Maybelline foundation is medium coverage with SPF 15 and is waterproof; resistant to sweat and moisture heat. I like this foundation for day to day because it is light and it does not get so much shine, talking about the duration and had using it for more than 12 hours (the foundation says to last up to 24 hours) and it fades away little by little, in conclusion in my oily/combination skin it lasts between 6 to 8 hours what I think is so good.
    The bad about this foundation is the range of colors, you can choose from very few and difficult to hit your color.
    And one thing that really displeases me is the applicator, it’s very unhygienic for not having a dispenser.
    Good and bad things but the effect it leaves on your face plus the duration; It makes a good product, not the best, but it’s good.

✨What is your favorite foundation? ✨.

February 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Love it!!!

I was trying to remember how I happened upon this @maybelline makeup stick last year. I remember what drew me to it (YOUTUBER I FOLLOW 😁let me tell you, I hope they never stop making it! So here's what I like about it.... It is a stick foundation, (duh) that goes on smooth and dries like a powder a soft finish. I have Dry skin but with a good moisturizer we all good.🤗Sometimes a little oily around my nose. The stick comes with a sponge on the opposite end of the makeup base. I find the sponge a little difficult to use to blend. Although I do use it for touch ups
    I personally like blending with the sponge, I draw a few lines over my face using the stick and start applying to my face. I even put it around my eyes where the dark circles are. I just keep layering until I get the coverage I want. I am not a heavy makeup person, but this makeup goes on so well, it looks natural. You can layer for more coverage or just apply to the areas you need coverage. It is the first makeup I have ever been able to use below my jawline. It is fantastic. I highly recommend this product. Let me tell y'all though ,there's not a lot of product in the tube but for me it's yet worth to buy. I use the 220 Beige Natural . I am not fair skinned but I do tan easily, and this color works makes me look not pale with a little tan 😉Go get you some! Not abad price either. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    👍👍

Whether you're looking for a cream foundation or a contour foundation, this multitasking stick is a must-have essential that conceals, contours, highlights, and covers. Our 1st all-in-one foundation stick features a cream-to-matte foundation and a precision pointed blender sponge that is perfect for applying cream foundation at home or touching up your look on-the-go.
    #makeup #foundation #maybellinesuperstay #multiusefoundationstick #beigenatural #mythoughts #amhy01style #producttester #productreviewer #myhobby

January 23, 2019

My Go-to foundation

Maybelline Superstay is my go-to foundation! I usually wear shade 120 or 128. It’s full coverage and wears well all day. It’s probably one of my favorite foundations !

January 15, 2019

Best full-coverage drugstore foundation!

This is, hands down, the best full-coverage drugstore foundation I've found, and my requirements are high. I used to suffer from terrible acne breakouts and redness and occasionally still do, and this foundation has saved me countless times and enabled me to go out in public with confidence.

If you have flaky, dry patches, be careful to exfoliate, moisturize, and prime as much as possible, because this can unfortunately accentuate them, but if you get the application right, you won't be sorry. You can also somewhat layer it to get a more or less full coverage, as needed.

I heard great things about Revlon Colorstay, and I have to admit the color was a better match for my skin, but the coverage was nowhere near as impressive. Maybelline has a thicker, oilier consistency that works well for camouflage, whereas Revlon didn't cover as well and was more difficult to distribute. I gave it multiple trials and kept coming to the same conclusion. Maybelline for me!

If I follow Wayne Goss' tips of powdering my skin prior to application, mix a more little loose powder in with the foundation then apply, and if needed, finish with a light powdering afterward, it doesn't budge and doesn't need a touchup for 24 hours or more (yes, I've slept with makeup on, I know...) except maybe a bit on my forehead. Reasonable price, too!

The color is the tricky part for my neutral skin tone. I buy the yellow-based Natural Ivory and the pink-based Porcelain and blend them together, which works quite well.

Give it a try!

November 11, 2018

My new favourite!!

I'm the first to admit that I am picky with foundations. Whether drug store or high end, I can always find something I don't love about it. Not this one!! The price was perfectly reasonable at $13 CAD. I started with a very small amount (not quite half a pump) and the coverage was FULL! I have redness on my cheeks that I absolutely hate that nothing ever fully covers, if at all, but this foundation covered it completely and then some, with one layer! Stayed put without having to touch it up at all. And, possibly most importantly, it did not break me out! Every single time I try a new foundation, almost without fail I break out the next day. Not today!!

April 25, 2018

Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation

I bought some of this as my first full coverage foundation in a long time. I would definitely buy this again, it's not oily & I really like the packaging.

April 19, 2018

holy.grail

i finally got to try the maybelline 24 hr superstay foundation and holy cake faces of the world i love it. This foundation covers your passed, present and future honey. its definitely worth the buy.

April 17, 2018

Would buy again

Longwear foundation,high coverage, natural look. Wore it for over 8 hours and it was still perfect . No need for touch ups. Got compliments on my makeup.

April 16, 2018

Maybelline foundation

I tried this the other day. It goes on well, blends nicely and has good converage. It is great for oily skin!! A little goes a long way with this product.

April 15, 2018

Superstay Foundation

Great price. Really does last all day! Buildable coverage. Stays matte all day. However, is amazing on normal to dry skin as well. The shade range is amazing. Has a pump.