Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 917 in Mascara

Patented anti-clump brush and volume-building express formula quickly thicken lashes without clumps or globs for a dramatic lash look. Thickens up to triple the lash volume in one express stroke. Hypoallergenic and contact lens safe. Contact lens safe.

July 25, 2016

This is the love of my life! I've been using Maybelline mascaras since I was a teen - first because they were cheap and then because I tried tons of luxe brands and found nothing better than this. This is a great everyday mascara. It may not give you a false lash effect,bit it would always look neat. I actually never tried their waterproof mascara, simply because the regular one doesn't smudge on me. I swam in the river, I walked under the rain and never got a panda face. To me - this is a twin of Hypnose by Lancome, but much cheaper!

April 26, 2016

Este producto es uno de mis preferidos de maybelline me encanta lo extravagante que deja mis pestañas y el volumen que me les da es fabuloso me encanta

April 06, 2016

Ever since I can remember, my go-to product was always mascara. Mascara makes your eyes pop and your whole face look finished - that is why I rely on Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara! Seriously, this is magic in a bottle! The wand is Thick and perfectly puts the right amount of color on your lashes without clumping. I have tried a lot of expensive mascaras and this one takes the cake! Highly recommended!

February 24, 2015

The exact version I used was the shade "Very Black". Over all, this is a very good mascara! It works especially well for those who wear contacts. The Falsies- Big Eyes edition keeps your lashes up and away from touching your eyes. Also, the product hardly clumps and leaves your lashes looking full and fabulous!

October 29, 2014

When I first got this it seemed pretty good. But after having it for a month it is clumpy. Brush pulls out covered in mascara.

September 02, 2014

Really great mascare that elongates my eyelashes ! :)

August 05, 2014

I bought this mascara for my prom and it sure did do its job for the night. However, I noticed that there was very little product in the actual packaging in it finished in less than a month! I guess you get what you pay for!

May 19, 2014

I've tried other mascaras recently (in the Maybelline collection), but this is my fave. I like the brownish black colour, as it gives my lashes a more natural look (I'm fair with dark auburn hair), but with enough lenght and width to make my lashes look nice. It coats my lashes nicely and doesn't clump.

April 19, 2014

Why spend all the money on an expensive brand? This works better! It doesnt flake or smear and you can layer it for when you want more drama, without all those ugly, obvious clumps - even if you first applied it hours ago! While I love to try new mascaras, this is one I always have on hand, and have since I first started wearing makeup! Trust Maybelline! After all, they did invent mascara!

July 11, 2013

I Like this Maybelline volume Express Mascara. It made my eyelashes longer and fuller. I want to try the waterproof one next. I would buy this again.

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

tpn30 added a new review for
    Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm

leona.yiu earned the Beauty Guru badge

tpn30 added a new review for
    A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

Hellostyles added a new review for
    elf baked highligher