Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #34 out of 947 in Mascara

The first double curved stem for an extra shot of volume.  Scoops up an extra shot of plumping collagen formula in every stroke.  Extreme Pumped up Volume Mascara.

Pumped up volume up to 16X with the first double shot brush that scoops up an extra shot of plumping formula for the most pumped up volumized lashes ever.

For best results, sweep the double shot brush from root to tip for instant volume and bigger lashes.

* Product description via Maybelline.ca

June 21, 2017

My Holy Grail Mascara

As my headline says, this is my new holy grail mascara. I've never found a mascara that adds so much volume and length to my lashes. I think I have very average length lashes, and this formula really separates and elongates my lashes, while adding volume. I've tried more expensive mascaras, and they don't compare to this product. I would recommend the waterproof version, because the regular did flake off occasionally, but only at the end of a very long day. The formula is fantastic in that you can really layer it to build volume, without your lashes looking like a clumpy mess. If you want a nice dramatic, but not over the top mascara, I would absolutely recommend this product -- especially for women looking for high quality product at an affordable price.

April 23, 2017

I have many mascara's and all from many brands. I like to switch from day to day as many women do I suppose. I have tried this one and it is a very good mascara, it does not clump. I like so many different mascara' s , so I would say to the consumer, pick one You like.

April 17, 2017

Tried this mascara after a Recommendation! I like that formula of this products, and it made my lashes look super long! I think I will have to buy again.

April 14, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara parce qu'il donne aux cils vraiment plus de volume. Ce cosmétique est un bon achat qualité-prix et laissez -moi dire que l'emballage est super joli ( tous les mascaras Maybelline on un bel emballage!). Super produit !

April 14, 2017

This product goes very well with all my other Maybelline products. It is easy to apply is long lasting and gives a beautiful finish to the look I am going for. It gives me a nice full long lash and is wears awsome. I recommend this product to anyone.

3.2/5

March 29, 2017

Very dissapointed in this mascara, besides its reasonnable price it does make lashes any longer or pumped up even after many applications. It dries quickly and lumps easily. The tube is empty faster than other brands and the wide brush bristles stick together with mascara lumps not great.

March 12, 2017

A great mascara at an unbelievable value. Easily matches the high-end Dior I use also at a great price point. Can usually find at big box for around 4$ a tube. Goes on great and light and washes off great. Very pleased with the product and used to be a devoted L'Oréal user.

March 11, 2017

Ce mascara fait bien le travail, il donne du volume, mais ne fait pas de paquet dans les cils ce que j'apprécie beaucoup. Par contre je cherche plutôt de la définition et de la longueur pour ma part. Aussi, je n'aime pas du tout la brosse, j'ai de petit yeux et la brosse est beaucoup trop grosse! Surtout pour faire les cils du bas.

2.2/5

March 01, 2017

Je ne suis pas impressionnée par ce mascara. Je me suis laissée dupée par leur offre 12x plus de volume. Ne fait simplement qu’enrober mes cils... Ils n’ont pas l’air plus volumineux. Un dépanneur pas cher payé (5$) quand on en manque ou une économie de bout de chandelle? Le temps me le dira...

February 02, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara !!!! La formule n'est pas trop " mouillé " ni trop sec . La brosse est grosse mais facile à utiliser,ce mascara rend mes cils epais et bien séparé. J'aimerai qu'il soit un peu plus noir mais pour le prix très abordable je fait avec ! Je le recommande .