Maynards Bassett's Liquorice Allsorts

Maynards Bassett's Liquorice Allsorts Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 287 in Candy

June 06, 2016

Love these so much now, and hated them as a kid. I love them b/c with one purchase I get a whole variety of different kinds to eat through. My fave shapes are the ones with the most candy with just a dot of licorice in the middle, I think they taste faintly coconutty. My second fave shape are the sandwichy ones that I eat in 4 tiny bits, sometimes eating layer by layer. See how much fun they are?

May 01, 2016

Love these! Having a bowl out when you are hosting a party is always a great idea! You can buy these at any large super market in the candy aisle, and they are quite affordable in terms of your regular liquorice candies. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves liquorice!

2.0/5

June 12, 2015

I do not like the taste of these things, they are vile.

May 20, 2015

I have tried many different brands of allsorts and these are the best. They are never stale and always fresh and delicious. I love the plain black liquorice and the ones with the cream. YUM!

January 31, 2015

A great variety of liquorice flavoured candies that everyone can pick and choose from. I like the black cylinders with the white cream inside. They taste great and stay fresh.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns