Maynards Swedish Berries Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 216 in Candy

February 21, 2017

There are many copycat brands out there, but Maynards Swedish Berries are the best tasting. I like the texture because it is not too mushy and have a natural not chemical taste. This box size is best at the movies or on a long car trip. Yum!

January 18, 2017

Chewy, flavor packed and delicious! I have always loved these since the first time I tried them. They are one of my favorite candies. I sometimes grab a package when I am at the theater :)

September 28, 2016

Super bon bonbons avec pleins de saveurs. Goût super en bouche. Petit prix pour le format de la boite. Se sont des jujubes traditionnel à mon avis , un bon choix.

September 28, 2016

My brother first got me hooked on Swedish Berries. I tried them a few years ago, and I've been a fan ever since.

These are really chewy, gummy candies that have a nice berry flavour to them. Quite obviously, they're loaded with sugar/corn syrup, but I don't find that they taste unbearably sweet like some candy varieties. They also notsour, like some Maynards varieties, so if you hate sour things, don't worry! These are fine.

The price can be a little high on a bag of these, depending on where you get them. I tend to buy mine from the bulk food store whenever I crave a fix. They're much cheaper there, and they taste just as good and fresh.

September 28, 2016

These sweet chewy berries are among my top candy. They weigh in at 260cal for 64g, but are ok for a treat once in a while. They are a great purchase at the movies, car trip or cottaging! My family loves them

September 19, 2016

One of my favourite candies of all time! I don't eat as many of them as I used to only just they get stuck in my teeth a lot. When I buy them, I definitely eat way too many! So good!

June 22, 2016

Yes, these are perfect. I first fell in love with them as a kid at the local rink where they sold them for a penny each... I'll have 100 please. They're tiny and small, the perfect size to hold you over for a bit. They're super sweet and fruity and perfect to squish between your fingers too. They did come in a rainbow of flavours before, but these red raspberry ones were always the best tasting.

June 22, 2016

Pour moi les bonbons Maynard font partie de ma vie depuis plusieurs années et les mes enfants aiment beaucoup sais bonbons la et font partie de nos vie depuis longtemps.

June 22, 2016

As much as i hate sticky candy. these are amazing comes Halloween season. their "snack size" packs are so convenient to "try" and control the candy fix. The other plus size of the Halloween packs are the size in the berries.. so they have a lesser chance of getting stuck to the teeth.. all in all the flavour is awesome.. the bags just dont last long

June 22, 2016

I love candy, and this one doesn't disappoint. The berries are flavorful, soft and gummy. I am not entirely sure what the flavor is...maybe raspberry? Delicious regardless.