Maynards Swedish Berries Reviews
#8 in Candy

December 17, 2017

Chewy and fruity!

I have always been a big fan of Maynards Swedish Berries. I find the sweetish berries are only mildly sweet and have a nice fruit flavour. They remind me of little raspberries because of the little pointy tops. They are not super sweet at all. I love that these are chewy and you can taste that berry flavour. Maynar does not use gelatine in their products so this is great for vegan/vegetarians and also for those who can't eat it for religious reasons. You can purchase these at Walmart or Loblaws in various size bags.

December 15, 2017

Berry shaped candies.

Swedish berries look like tiny little raspberries. I have tried other brands but they just don't compare to Maynards. They just taste so fresh, chewy and juicy. I usually get them at Wal-Mart for 1$ a box. They also come in a bigger sized bag but I dont like to buy them because then I'm going to eat more.

October 29, 2017

Move over, turkey!

Swedish berries have been around forever. And there's a reason. Everyone e loves these little things!
    I heard that they don't use gelatin in their candy, which is a plus for vegans/veggieheads.
    Extremely addictive

October 14, 2017

Yummy

Maynards is one of my favorite brands of candy, i love the fact that their gummies dont contain gelatin like a lot of other brands so i can eat them, perfect for vegetarians, vegans and everyone!. They taste great and a perfect treat.

October 12, 2017

Buy these all the time

I love swedish berries. I buy them almost every time i go shopping. They are a great treat for the whole family to enjoy. They are great value for the price.

October 04, 2017

Guilty pleasure

Maynard's Swedish berries are my all time favourite candie!! I always pick up a box when I'm out shopping for my groceries . I love the chewy texture and they always get stuck in my teeth lol. So yummy and sweet I can never just have a few !!

September 28, 2017

Addicted to these

I love love love these candies, i have a candy stash and i always make sure these are around.
    I have tried the store brands of these and the just dont add up at all.

August 11, 2017

My GO TO!!

whenever I hit the store I have to pick up a pack! love the taste and generally eat the pack before my Husband or kids dive in. Sometimes us moms need a sweet treat...ALOLNE!!

August 11, 2017

Best gummies

I love Maynard's candies but these ones are my number one. They are the perfect amount of gummy like not too chewy and not too mushy and they taste sooo juicy! I don't know how they do it. Swedish berries are a childhood favorite and I'd ligit cry if they were ever discontinued or changed

July 23, 2017

Best candy ever

I love swedish berries they are a really wonderful candy, they just taste so great i eat them all the time and am very happy about it because they are good.