Maynards Swedish Berries Reviews
#9 in Candy

July 22, 2019

les meilleurs !!

j'adore ces bonbons, même enfants j'en mangeait .. et j'aime aussi le fait qu'il l'offre dans des boites au lieux des sacs pour aider la planète Bravo !!

April 24, 2019

Yummy treat!

Swedish gummy berries are my favourite gummy treat. So yummy, sweet and berry tasting flavour. They can be addicting too. They have been around for a long time and are still just as good.

April 08, 2019

These are very delicous!!

Love these candies, would recommend buying if you have a big sweet tooth like me! I enjoy eating these and watching tv,
    They are great snacks, but very very addicting ;)

March 19, 2019

Berry berry good!

Swedish berries are my go to candy. I love the flavour and how affordable they are. I always try to get the giant bag because I could eat through a small bag in one sitting.

February 18, 2019

Sweedish Berries

I love Swedish Berries. I can eat them until I get sick. I always keep them on hand for when my nephew comes over. They are his favourite as well. You have to eat them when they are fresh

February 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great

So chewy great taste great price who wouldn't love these. Thee are my go to candy.. Def buy them quite a bit.. Go buy some I'f u want great candy. Come on

January 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

timeless taste

Maynards Swedish berries have been a great addition to my life...as i love gummies this is actually one of the better tasting gummies...and the fact that they stay on top of the rest for so long..great taste and quality is above the rest

November 14, 2018

Great berry flavor and not too chewy!

Swedish berries have been my favorite "gummies" for years! They're super soft to chew, have a great berry flavor and don't leave a weird after taste like some gummies!

April 07, 2018

The best ever

I usually can't eat chewy candies because they hurt my teeth but these ones a so soft to chew and taste so yummy. I love the flavor they have. These are definitely my go to chewy candy.

April 03, 2018

So sweet :)

Maynards swedish berries are my favorite gummy candy! Super sweet and fruity! They've been around for years and are still just as good as they used to be.