Maynards Swedish Berries Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 287 in Candy

July 23, 2017

Best candy ever

I love swedish berries they are a really wonderful candy, they just taste so great i eat them all the time and am very happy about it because they are good.

June 13, 2017

A sweet gummy snack

Swedish berries is a fond childhood candy that I used to love running down to the candy store after school and purchasing. But now that there are so many different varieties and flavours of candy I find myself reaching for Swedish berries less and lessm I feel like Maynard's should make a mixed bag of all there gummies candies for a greater variety of flavors and textures!

May 13, 2017

Mmm I love these Small, chewy, smooth, gummy candy that is right-on with real bursting flavor, shape, texture, bumps, look of Raspberries. Fairly cheap in stores, though not many candies in the pack.
    Check Expirary date for freshest raspberry candies.

May 13, 2017

I love these candies! Most of the time I prefer sour candies, but this is an exception of mine. The raspberry flavour is delicious. What I find particularly good about these candies (and other Maynards gummies) is the texture - they are so much softer and lighter than others. There are some other brands that make Swedish berries but these are by far the best that I've tasted. A tip: make sure to check the expiry date on the package to make sure you are getting really fresh ones as those have the best texture.

April 30, 2017

Seeing this picture of Maynards Swedish berries makes me crave some I love these little raspberry candies !!

April 30, 2017

This was one of my favourite treats growing up, one of my childhood favourites. This is probably not the healthiest to eat, but is definitely a treat to have every once in a while! I mainly see these being sold close by the checkout in grocery stores or in the candy isle. I remember always being filled with excitement when I ate these. This candy tastes like raspberries, it does an artificial taste but that was the last thing on my mind as a kid. They are even shaped as raspberries too which is fun. A sweet indulgence! Gummy candies may not be for everyone but if you do love gummy candies, you will most likely enjoy these.

February 21, 2017

There are many copycat brands out there, but Maynards Swedish Berries are the best tasting. I like the texture because it is not too mushy and have a natural not chemical taste. This box size is best at the movies or on a long car trip. Yum!

January 18, 2017

Chewy, flavor packed and delicious! I have always loved these since the first time I tried them. They are one of my favorite candies. I sometimes grab a package when I am at the theater :)

September 28, 2016

Super bon bonbons avec pleins de saveurs. Goût super en bouche. Petit prix pour le format de la boite. Se sont des jujubes traditionnel à mon avis , un bon choix.

September 28, 2016

My brother first got me hooked on Swedish Berries. I tried them a few years ago, and I've been a fan ever since.

These are really chewy, gummy candies that have a nice berry flavour to them. Quite obviously, they're loaded with sugar/corn syrup, but I don't find that they taste unbearably sweet like some candy varieties. They also notsour, like some Maynards varieties, so if you hate sour things, don't worry! These are fine.

The price can be a little high on a bag of these, depending on where you get them. I tend to buy mine from the bulk food store whenever I crave a fix. They're much cheaper there, and they taste just as good and fresh.

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    Zumba and weight loss results

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Teen Mom 2

Gabby9 added a new review for
    skinfix inked tattoo balm

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES