3.9/5
Maynard's Wine Gums Reviews
#545 in Snacks

June 12, 2017

Contains no wine, but still a delicious gummy!

I love the taste of these, but they have to be fresh. I do not like them stale, the flavor is mild and you have to chew forever to actually eat them. But when fresh, they are high in fruit flavor and taste delicious. They are one of my favorite candies. I prefer to buy them in the small rolled up coin shape wrapper, they just taste newer to me, then the bags, I find they are hit and miss.

March 01, 2017

I loǜe these and can finish a bag in one sitting. They are tangy but sweet and delicious. I wish they only made bags of the purple and green flavours LOL.

July 18, 2016

Best wine gums! Black currant is amazing, they need to just make that flavor lol. They are super soft and chewy I just can eat a half a pound watching tv. We usually buy at Costco for a great price. Fun to have at parties.

June 01, 2016

Maynard makes the best wine gums. My favorite flavor is black currant. When you get a fresh bag and they are really soft and chewy with that right amount of tartness. You can pick up a big bag for a good price at Costco. I have hooked so many family members on these.

2.8/5

December 31, 2015

I quite enjoy these, as long as I am in the mood for them. They're really chewy. Not overly sweet and flavored like different 'wines'. Not something I want frequently but awesome when the mood strikes.

2.0/5

December 30, 2015

These really don't have a great taste! They are sooooo chewy to the point of being tough. I don't think I would buy these again.

2.0/5

December 30, 2015

Don't have the best flavour. A little bit too chewy.

December 30, 2015

Love these. Very delicious and a great snack. Will be buying these in the future to have on hand!