McCain Barbecue Wedges Reviews
Ranked #22 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

A NEW warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, and seasoned with authentic and delicious barbecue flavours, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip.

September 20, 2017

Kids gobbled them up!

I served these BBQ wedges tonight for supper to my two boys and my husband. All three of them could not get enough! They cook up very quickly in the oven and were a big hit.

June 06, 2016

Oh my yummy! I love these wedge potatoes...they are so much more satisfying than your average french fry! The seasoning is perfect...not too salty...and they cook up crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.

May 09, 2016

I loved these wedges, the come out crispy and you cannot tell they just came from the freezer like other cheaper products. The downfalls are the cost is a little high, I normally only purchases on sale and the quantity is not great for large families as it will only serve about 3 average portions.

March 01, 2016

I am going against so many people's reviews here but for me the taste of the Barbecue I did not like too much. I found the barbecue taste was missing something, maybe not enough flavour or not enough spice but something was not to my personal liking.

I did like the size of the wedges and the texture, as well as inside when baked became soft with crispy outside was perfect. Makes a great addition to a side duringlunch or dinner but the flavour threw me off something I didn't like unfortunately.

February 18, 2016

Fantastic, they where a quick cook on a night my husband and i just needed to munch, they had fantastic flavour the perfect amount of spice to satisfy and itch without kicking your butt. We loved then and will defiantly buy again

2.8/5

February 09, 2016

Wedges are not my favourite potaoe product unfortunately. However, I do enjoy these at breakfast with eggs/bacon.

February 08, 2016

I bought these at my local superstore to try Superbowl Sunday to serve with wings. They did not disappoint. Despite being baked, these weren't too different from the fried wedges we normally get with takeout chicken wings. I would purchase these again in a heartbeat. My kids loved them. They had a great texture with crispy middles and were also great dipped in various sauces.

February 08, 2016

Great finger food when entertaining guests. Love finding new dipping sauces for them or even just eating as is. Super delicious!

February 06, 2016

I love these Wedges great Barbecue flavor can;'t have enough of these

February 05, 2016

We love these wedges and can't get enough. I had tried the sea salt and it went over great with my family of 5. Then i tried the new BBQ wedges and they loved those even more. we eat them with mayonnaise, like the Europeans as the BBQ flavour is just right with that. Really they are great products, I wish they went on sale at our Safeway more often.