McCain Smiles Reviews

There’s a reason why your kids love Smiles® (and even you sneak a few!). They are delicious, playful and made from the goodness of 100% real potatoes. So whether it’s a birthday, sleepover, or they just want a snack, you can feel good about serving them to your family, and have fun doing it too!

Recipe Suggestion: McCain Smiles BLT Mini Sandwiches

October 13, 2017

Miam! Miam!

Je me rappelle, quand j'étais petite c'était ce que je préférais. C'est petit bonhomme sourire amusant qui va à merveille avec du bon vieux ketchup. Je dois vous avouer que j'en mange encore à l'occasion et j'adore ça!

September 12, 2017

Bouffe

Les McCain Smile sont des pommes de terre très agréable à servir autant à des enfants qu'à des adultes. Je suis très heureuse de pouvoir servir les Smile à ma famille car je trouve cela très amusant en plus d'être bonne.

September 12, 2017

Tasty fries

We love these fries. They are nice and crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. I find we have to cook them a bit longer to get them as crisp as we like. They are a happy, fun side for the whole family.

June 15, 2017

My daughter loves them

My entire family loves these. We deep fry them for extra crispness but are equally as good baked. They are also super toddler friendly, kids instantly love them.

June 12, 2017

My kid loves these fries and so do I. They're quick and easy to make, cute, and taste great. They are pretty thick so can be a filling addition to any meal. I only wish that they came in larger bags because they don't last very long.

June 10, 2017

J'achete les Mc Cain Smiles pour faire plaisir au enfants sa les fais toujours rire de manger des sourires ! Et en plus c'est un tres bon produit toujours tendre et bien croustillant ! Et tombe souvent en special :)

June 09, 2017

Mom bought these for us kids as a treat, and I still buy them occasionally when I am in college. They taste and are crispy like they are fried, but healthy since you bake them in the oven!

May 11, 2017

These might be for kids, but I love them!! For me I like them cooked so the are nice and golden and they are so yummy :) crispy on the outside and so yummy on the inside and in a smile :) what's not to love haha :P

2.0/5

May 04, 2017

I got these thinking kiddo would love them. The smiles were a nope in our house. We found they have a weird mashed potato consistency on the inside. They also did not get crispy on the outside no matter how long we cooked them. We wouldn't buy these again.

April 14, 2017

McCain Smiles these always bake up nice and crispy my family loves them my daughter loves them with ketchup I would recommend these to anyone who's looking to make something small and quick.