McCain Smiles Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 54 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

There’s a reason why your kids love Smiles® (and even you sneak a few!). They are delicious, playful and made from the goodness of 100% real potatoes. So whether it’s a birthday, sleepover, or they just want a snack, you can feel good about serving them to your family, and have fun doing it too!

Recipe Suggestion: McCain Smiles BLT Mini Sandwiches

May 11, 2017

These might be for kids, but I love them!! For me I like them cooked so the are nice and golden and they are so yummy :) crispy on the outside and so yummy on the inside and in a smile :) what's not to love haha :P

May 04, 2017

I got these thinking kiddo would love them. The smiles were a nope in our house. We found they have a weird mashed potato consistency on the inside. They also did not get crispy on the outside no matter how long we cooked them. We wouldn't buy these again.

April 14, 2017

McCain Smiles these always bake up nice and crispy my family loves them my daughter loves them with ketchup I would recommend these to anyone who's looking to make something small and quick.

April 13, 2017

BOUGHT A BAG THINKING MY GRAND CHILDREN WOULD ENJOY BUT DID NOT LIKE THESE AS WELL AS THE FRIES. THESE DON'T CRISP UP AND STILL DIDN'T TASTE COOKED EVEN AFTER COOKING LONGER THAN DIRECTED.

April 12, 2017

I love these! They are good and crispy on the outside and soft and and fluffy on the inside. They have a good flavor and aren't bland by any means. They are hard to stop eating.

November 29, 2016

I buy these once in awhile, when they go on sale! Sometimes they go on for about $2.99- I dont like to pay much more for french fries. When cooked crispy they taste delicious- do not undercook!

November 29, 2016

I like buying these they usually are at a good price. They make a great side dish to eat with otter foods at meal times. They have a very good flavour and cook nice in the oven. I like to eat them with chicken.

October 26, 2016

Seem to be a hit with both adults and kids!
    Doesn't take long to cook in the oven, and always turn out crispy on the outside and nice mashy potato in the middle. Runs around $4 a bag which is a good price for these. We always buy them.

October 26, 2016

I used to eat these as a child and loved them. Great for kids because of the fun smile shape. Unlike regular fries they have a very different texture, not smooth, more like a fried batter. The inside is more like a mashed potato as well. Unfortunately, now as an adult I realize the taste is a bit synthetic.

September 30, 2016

I get these for my son as he loves the smiley faces. He likes that the potato is somewhat mashed in the middle. I do find it higher priced for the amount you get, but it is a novelty item in my opinion and they do last him about 3 meals (as a side) overall good product.