McCain Super Spirals Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 57 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Get silly with Super Spirals! Let these be the one time everyone is allowed to play with their food. Made from real potatoes and simple ingredients, it’s the perfect crispy side or snack that’s never boring.

June 01, 2017

Tasty and delicious !

McCain super spirals are so good ! I used to buy them all the time years ago . They're flavourful, crispy , full of seasoning and they have a little spice to them . They are my favourite fries . Just open the bag , line your baking sheet with tin foil , place them spread out on the baking sheet and bake for allotted time . They come out perfectly every time . They're great alone or I like to dip them in ketchup sometimes . They taste better than regular fries and I highly recommended. You can find them at Walmart for approx $2.99 on sale .

May 13, 2017

These are my favorite fries .. I cant seem to find what spice they use nore the less there so delicious and they have that perfect lttle bounce. Mccain curly fries nothing but good stuff.

April 12, 2017

These are really good and tasty and the shape makes it so they stay soft on the inside and they get nice and crispy on the outside. Good flavor and good value.

February 04, 2017

These are a nice treat rather than plain french fries. They remind me of the kind you can get from fast food restaurants and they taste just as good. I've only seen McCain make these. These are great as a side to dinner or as a snack. Yummy!

October 26, 2016

I remember these from when I was 14 years old, when they first came out. Curly fries please Mom !! They have a very distinct spicy crunch and the potatoes are cut in spirals. They are coated in a really light batter. To be honest, there doesn't seem to be much potato at all inside, but they aren't much for a healthy snack. They can be cooked in the oven or toaster oven on a baking sheet, or in a your deep fryer. Either way they both taste great.

However, I recently learned why I had a small allergic reaction after I ate them, the batter contains "cotton see oil"" which I am allergic too. So, unfortunately, I can't eat these anymore. I hadn't eaten them in years, and bought some a couple weeks ago. I know better than to not read ingredients first, I just was having a moment and wanted to go back in time . LOL

They are a good price usually, and McCain seems to be quite similar in price at either Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Save On Foods, Lob Laws etc.

July 02, 2016

Here I am in mcCains again to review. i buy a lot of their products. this one is popular not just for the kids but I love them as much as they do so we're all happy.

June 25, 2016

The curly fries adds a really good spice to a meal. They are really tasty when cooked in the oven. I also make poutine with them, it gives a spicy taste to it.

May 04, 2016

I usually like these fries but for the last few times I bought these, I've gotten ALOT of rotten fries. Makes me sad because I usually love the amount of seasoning on these fries. If they check out quality of fries better, then I might go back to buying these.

April 30, 2016

Les supers spirales McCain congelées sont délicieuses lorsque cuites au four. Elles sont croustillantes et savoureuses. Nous aimons beaucoup les épices ajoutées.

April 08, 2016

I love curly fries, and these are a really fun at-home product! We always seem to eat them with chicken wings or ribs - finger foods so there's no guilt in using your hands. I have overcooked these before, so be careful and watch them in the last few minutes.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!