McCain Potato Patties Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 55 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

There’s no right way to eat them, and that’s what makes them so much fun. They are so tasty and versatile you’ll be tempted to have breakfast for dinner​​.

May 10, 2017

These are a good option for a quick hash brown. I was surprised at how crispy and good they were when cooked in the oven - I was expecting to have to fry them for that extra crispy goodness, but they are actually good from the oven... with less grease and guilt!

May 08, 2017

Perfect breakfast, lunch, munch for my sweet daughter at such a young age with the mushy potato. We have always really enjoyed these. Get lots in the pack and for really cheap!! Like a few bucks cheap!! Great taste, moist, real potato, crispy coating always. These are amazing!! Always have these stocked in our Freezer

April 27, 2017

These are so cheap and can be used with almost any meal. I love them in the morning for breakfast with some ketchup and than if I eat dinner at night sometimes I'll eat these as well so tasty

April 27, 2017

If you have ever tried an other brand you would not ever eat these again . I find McCain's potato patties very bland close to cardboard almost. Im not a fan.

December 21, 2016

I love these patties!!!! I like to add garlic, paprika, veggie spice, parsley-- spice them up a bit. But they are such a great asset to a saturday morning breakfast!!! My sister showed me that she cooks them in her toaster when in a hurry-- bonus!!

October 26, 2016

OMG I love these McCain Potato Patties!! They remind me of the McDonald's patties, but better.

I don't eat them as often as I used to, due to the oil, salt, and fat content. But when I was in my early 20's I ate them all the time with bacon and eggs. They are the perfect fix for a hangover!

The flavor is so golden, crispy, salty, crunchy, salty (but not too salty) and always consistent. They are pre-made patties you just pull out of the pack and make as many as you want. Usually 2 per person is perfect, so the pack of 20 patties or 1.3 kg gives you 10 breakfast's for about $4.99 and they go on sale often. You have to be careful not to overcook, they get really hard and dry out. They are fast, easy, tasty, and perfect to have in the freezer.

October 25, 2016

These are a great breakfast add on. They get really good and crispy in the oven and taste just like the mac Donald's hash browns. Probably better actually. Very easy to cook and they taste divine. I always buy these as my children love them with their eggs and toast for breakfast. You get a bunch for about 3 or 4 dollars. Great value.

October 25, 2016

Bon produit ,belle marque . Les galettes de pommes de terre so t vie assaisonné et super croustillante en bouche. Délicieux au déjeuner tout le monde apprécie le produit chez moi.

October 04, 2016

My husband is the one who usually eats this Potato patties. The McCain Potato patties are really better than the other ones we've bought in the past. I love it how you can reheat them and they don't become very chewy. My husband likes them very much.

July 05, 2016

My all time favorite hash browns, price is very affordable and way cheaper than the hash browns you buy from McDonald. If I could eat this everyday, i would.

Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic