McCain Deep 'n Delicious Chocolate Cake Reviews

If you're a chocolate lover, you won’t be able to resist our rich, moist chocolate cake recipe - especially when it’s topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® icing! Just cut, serve, and enjoy!

Recipe Suggestion: Chocolate Berry Explosion

March 05, 2018

I live for your icing!

I could do without the chocolate cake itself - oh it’s ok, but it’s always a bit too dry for my taste. But that icing - dear Lord, that icing is a work of art. Couldn’t you make a triple icing cake and forget the cake. LOL. Or sell the icing by itself so we can use it on our own cakes! It would be better than that Betty Crocker junk that tastes horrid

February 27, 2018

Gâteau

Je mange de ce gâteau depuis toute jeune. C'est un bon gâteau à faible coût! Le glaçage n'est pas trop sucré, il est juste parfait. Je dirais que le glaçage est onctueux et léger. Pas mal toute mon entourage l'aime bien et on adore en manger accompagné de crème glacé. C'est un dessert de qualité que la plupart des gens aime.

February 20, 2018

CAKES

HAD THE OPORTUNITY TO TRY McCain Deep 'Delicious Chocolate Cake, you get it in the freezer section of your local grocery store , it is slightly frozen , you bring it home , thaw it for a bit , supper moist cake , delicious , great for any time you need a quick dessert, for a party or just because

November 17, 2017

Decent cake

Decent cake to have on hand in the freezer for when you need a dessert or just have a craving for chocolate cake.

Sometimes you need a sweet with your tea when company drops by!

November 17, 2017

Ce gâteau... C'est du rêve!

Ce gâteau au chocolat est tout simplement sublime.
    Un dessert qui dépanne et qui est à faible coût.
    Quel goût de chocolat, riche et moelleux.
    Toute la famille en raffole.

October 01, 2017

A nice rich and delicious chocolate cake.

I am absolutely ashamed of myself whenever I purchase a McCain's cake. I never end up eating one or two pieces but half of the cake on my own. It's so amoist and delicious and chocolatey. I love the frosting the most which is quite unusual for me because I tend to find the frosting on a store bought cake a little too sweet. McCain's frosting however tends to be smooth and creamy with a sort of whippy texture. I have been eating these since I was a kid and I'm pretty sure they altered the recipe cause they don't taste 100% the same as they used to be but still really good.

October 01, 2017

Dangerously Good

Consumers beware! This is the type of dessert/sweet that will have you craving for more! it's one of those cakes that make you lie to yourself - you say you'll only have a small slice and then the next thing you know half the cake is missing! This cake is also super affordable!

September 20, 2017

Tasty!

It's a soft texture, great taste chocolate cake. The fisrt time I tried a slice I end up eating half of the cake. Great tasture, flavour and moist to it. Love the cake....it thaw fast and great for dessert.

September 20, 2017

Yup!

Unfortunately these cakes are really good. I say unfortunately because its the type of cake you can say I will just have one bite and before you know it you have eaten half the cake! They are inexpensive and taste great even if not fully thawed. Very chocolatey and creamy.

August 17, 2017

Try it you will love it....

Awesome Chocolate cake...it is a must try!!
    Your kids will love ...you (if you have a sweet tooth will too)
    The price is awesome...taste ...outstanding
    and best of all Kids LOVE LOVE IT!!