McCain Deep 'n Delicious Marble Cake Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 102 in Frozen Desserts

We've combined two classic flavours to give you the best of both worlds! It doesn't get much better than swirls of chocolate AND vanilla cake topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® chocolate icing. Just cut and serve for smiles all around, any day of the week!

Recipe Suggestion: Cake Pops

June 10, 2017

McCain Deep 'n Delicious Marble Cakes aren't the most amazing culinary creation out there, but they do the trick and taste really yummy. I havent had one in years but they were super yummy

June 10, 2017

Omg ! This is so delicious

May 05, 2017

I love the marbled version of McCain cakes ! You get the best of both chocolate and vanilla cakes ! So good and there chocolates icing has always been my favorite so this I any dream cake not to chocolatey, moist and delicious!

April 19, 2017

Oh this cake I first had from KFC when it was apart of a meal ,it's so creamy good it's highly addictive to em I could eat the whole thing .I love the container it comes in and the fact it stays best in freezer the process are good and I always see them at grocery store . Definitely a great cake ,not dry nice and moist

April 18, 2017

Je ne suis pas une grande consommatrice de desserts, mais lorsque je souhaite me faire plaisir, j'achète parfois un gâteau congelé Deep 'N Delicious de McCain. Le rapport qualité/prix est excellent. Généralement, j'alterne les saveurs puisque chacune d'elles sont excellentes. Hé oui ! Il s'agit d'un incontournable si je souhaite faire plaisir à tout le monde à la maison.

April 16, 2017

This is one of the cheapest and best tasting cake I've tried, they have different flavors you can buy I would recommend this to anyone who loves cake.

March 15, 2017

This cake is my weakness !!! I love everything about these! The taste is delicious, the frosting is nice and chocolaty. I just find them so yummy and moist. They are a bit pricey so i only ever buy one every once in awhile when they come on sale. But these are a favourite in my house !

0.7/5

March 12, 2017

I don't find these cakes to be good at all. I don't like cool whip to begin with an 3/4 of this cake was cool whip. It was light, not much taste to it. Kind of expensive for what it was, I wont buy this again

March 10, 2017

Le gâteau Mc Cain Deep and Delicious marbré est un bon compromis quand notre cœur balance entre chocolat et vanille.
    Le gateau est moelleux et délicieux.
    La couche de crémage est froide et savoureuse.
    Un très bon dépanneur comme dessert.

March 03, 2017

McCains Deep N Delicious marble cake is the only store bought cake that I love. I'm normally all about freshly made cake but this is my weakness. I can't stop at just one piece. The cake is so light and not at all sweet and then the light whippy frosting is absolutely delicious. I remember when I was a kid my parents would ask me what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday. I would always say mcCains cake. I would get two of them every year. I find the prices have went up so unfortunately I don't indulge in them as much as I used to but every once in a while I will see them in the frozen food section and pick one up. You just take the cake out of the freezer, let it unthaw and it's ready to serve. I always end up eatting half the cake at one sitting and not even feeling guilty.