McCain Deep 'n Delicious Marble Cake Reviews

We've combined two classic flavours to give you the best of both worlds! It doesn't get much better than swirls of chocolate AND vanilla cake topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® chocolate icing. Just cut and serve for smiles all around, any day of the week!

Recipe Suggestion: Cake Pops

January 05, 2018

Yummy

Love these cakes they taste so amazing and moist. The icing doesn't taste too sugary and goes perfectly with the cake... It's a great late night snack!

August 09, 2017

Always moist and fluffy

This cake is so good! You keep it in your freezer until you are ready to eat it but it's not too frozen.
    You just have to thaw it for 15-20 minutes and serve. It's so smooth, fluffy and creamy and you get the best of both worlds, chocolate AND vanilla! Perfection!

June 10, 2017

McCain Deep 'n Delicious Marble Cakes aren't the most amazing culinary creation out there, but they do the trick and taste really yummy. I havent had one in years but they were super yummy

June 10, 2017

Omg ! This is so delicious

May 05, 2017

I love the marbled version of McCain cakes ! You get the best of both chocolate and vanilla cakes ! So good and there chocolates icing has always been my favorite so this I any dream cake not to chocolatey, moist and delicious!

April 19, 2017

Oh this cake I first had from KFC when it was apart of a meal ,it's so creamy good it's highly addictive to em I could eat the whole thing .I love the container it comes in and the fact it stays best in freezer the process are good and I always see them at grocery store . Definitely a great cake ,not dry nice and moist

April 18, 2017

Je ne suis pas une grande consommatrice de desserts, mais lorsque je souhaite me faire plaisir, j'achète parfois un gâteau congelé Deep 'N Delicious de McCain. Le rapport qualité/prix est excellent. Généralement, j'alterne les saveurs puisque chacune d'elles sont excellentes. Hé oui ! Il s'agit d'un incontournable si je souhaite faire plaisir à tout le monde à la maison.

April 16, 2017

This is one of the cheapest and best tasting cake I've tried, they have different flavors you can buy I would recommend this to anyone who loves cake.

March 15, 2017

This cake is my weakness !!! I love everything about these! The taste is delicious, the frosting is nice and chocolaty. I just find them so yummy and moist. They are a bit pricey so i only ever buy one every once in awhile when they come on sale. But these are a favourite in my house !

0.7/5

March 12, 2017

I don't find these cakes to be good at all. I don't like cool whip to begin with an 3/4 of this cake was cool whip. It was light, not much taste to it. Kind of expensive for what it was, I wont buy this again