McCain Pizza Pockets Reviews

November 03, 2017

Once in a while

Couldnt eat these everyday but for a quick lunch you bet. Hot inside crunchy outside. Easy to find in stores and easy to make. I would recommend these to someone looking for an occasional quick meal

November 02, 2017

SO GOOD

I bought these all the time, especially before they changed their formula. However, these are really good and easy to prepare. I like them equally as well in the oven or the stove. The inside filling is really good. Peperoni and cheese, so good. The bread though is delicious, has a good texture.

June 10, 2017

I love these! For something so small it packs a lot of taste! I love them for a quick bite to eat when I'm super busy or even for a evening snack. They are so good!

April 27, 2017

Ces pizza pochettes goûtes tellement bonnes! J'aime les différentes saveurs tels qu'épinards et broccoli. Il n'y a pas trop de pâte et a beaucoup de garniture. Par contre, si le produit n'est pas en vente, je trouve que les boîtes sont coûteuses considérant qu'elles ont simplement de 2 pizzas chacune.

February 09, 2017

I am always blown away when trying things as an adult that I enjoyed when I was a kid. Pizza Pockets just don't do it for me anymore. I find the dough to filling ratio isn't very pleasing and they aren't packed with that pizza taste that I enjoy. I'm also not a fan of the aftertaste :(

2.7/5

September 19, 2016

These are not as pleasing as when I was a kid, ha ha. We still keep them in our house as a go to when the kids need a quick bite before running out the door. I don't feel it replaces a meal but it is a quick go to.

2.7/5

June 15, 2016

I've never liked these, they're not as good as Pizza Pops. It's all about the dough. These ones are bready, while Pizza Pops are chewy and a tad gooey (which I prefer), Due to their shape, these being round, they also look to be smaller but are probably the same size in weight. These also have the problem of being way too burning hot in the middle after microwaving. They're Ok, and I would eat them if someone else put them in the freezer, but they're not what I would pick out at the store.

March 28, 2016

These are tasty and a quick meal or just a snack. It helps when you have a pizza craving. There are a few kinds but my favourite is original. My family likes pizza pockets too.

March 16, 2016

it was the first time i taste cause habitually, i did'nt like frozen meal but wow, reaaly great for a fast lunch.
    I eat de luxe pizza pocket and perfect

March 08, 2016

I purchase the pizza pockets mainly for the kids for after school snacks and their lunches. It is a fast and easy meal and fills them up. It is also easy for them to cook and eat.