3.9/5
McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews
#4 in Fast Food

August 30, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Love these by their self or paired with ice cream!

These apple pies are delicious. They are warm when you get then and soft. I like to mix them in my ice cream and enjoy them together as a nice treat for myself on a hot day.

August 22, 2018

So good!!

I think McDonald's Baked Apple Pie is one of the best items on their menu. It is a satisfying and delicious snack to eat and it's always hot and fresh out of the oven. It has a fair price and is very affordable. It is pretty healthy for a fast-food item. I would recommend trying this if you want a nice treat.

2.3/5

August 20, 2018
    United States

there okay

There baked apple care good but I thank they could put more apples than they do but I love the crust on them cuase they glaze it but they need put more apples in the feeling

August 15, 2018

Great tasting !

This apple pie tastes fresh and is great for a snack , I like that the fruit tastes fresh and its not to sweet . The crust is not hard and its very tasty .

So good

When I go to McDonald’s I always buy me this naked apple pie. It’s so delicious it’s so home made I love it and only for 1 dollar I always get 2 or 3

Illinois, United States

Apple pie!

Apple pie is my one item i always get from here. Price is reasonable and its always good. I recommend trying it out and all other flavors. Its good for a snack.

Mcdonalds

The apple pie is amazing. It is always hot and fresh. And very delisious. I would recommend this pie. The feeling is evenly portioned. I love this pie.

August 03, 2018

Very tasty

Very tasty and good price would always keep purchasing this product In the future taste always consistent and never changes all pies are delicious and hot when served. Only select location serve fresh ones

July 25, 2018

A Classic

This may not be the best apple pie treat but it’s a classic. Great price, great taste, great crisp. It’s something you need to try at least once in your life

July 24, 2018

I buy these all the time

I love these pies. When travelling I will buy these with my tea. They taste great and I love the crust. Always hot and tasty. Would definitely take my friends out for coffee and pie at McDonald's.