McDonald's BLT Breakfast Bagel Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 249 in Fast Food

May 03, 2017

I love the BLT with extra mayo and salsa it's sooo delish. I would eat it daily if I could lol. It was my craving when pregnant. Double toasted and warm to eat makes it all that much more yummy. I want one now lol

February 09, 2017

Favorite breakfast sandwich, just a good ol BLT bagel. In the past few years they have added whole wheat bagels! So it's a White or WW Toasted bagel with nice crispy bacon, crisp lettuce a piece of juicy tomato and mayo! yummy
    (added cheese is great too!)

January 09, 2016

This is so yummy and very satisfying, love all the flavors and you can buy it for a great low price

1.5/5

November 26, 2015

This has the potential to be so yummy but it is not. Bagel is always hard and chewy, mayo is in a clump, lettuce is brown and tomato is soggy.

November 26, 2015

great tasting breakfast when you are on the go , the bagel is toasted to perfection ( for me) the only thing i don't like is I find the bacon very salty !

September 18, 2015

McDonald's BLT Breakfast Bagel;

next best thing in the morning aside from the breakfast sandwich on biscuit!

So good.
    I love bagels and having a blt breakfast is so convenient and great tasting!!

Wish it was not as high in calories, as it is or I would eat probably daily.

Very good portion, great tasting!

As well full of ingredients!!!

July 02, 2015

I've ordered the BLT bagel several times, each time hoping for improvement but every time I am disappointed. The bagel is hard and chewy and tastes like it was toasted hours before they served it to me. The mayo is never spread about the bagel but instead placed directly in the middle...where the hole is. This causes it to get all over my fingers. The lettuce is often old and wilted or too much on it.
    I still love their coffee so I will continue to go there during breakfast time, but I will no longer be ordering their BLT bagel. I would not recommend it to friends.

July 02, 2015

love this bagel for breakfast!!! only thing i will eat for breakfast from there

April 23, 2015

Not bad for a breakfast sandwhich, they use really egg. Nice flavour with the bacon and a little sauce. High in calories. But if you eat it early enough & busy for the day you should be able to burn those calories and plus it keeps you full all day!

April 07, 2015

Had one for breakfast, tasted really good and was a decent size too.

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?