3.6/5
#29 in Fast Food

August 08, 2019
    Texas, United States

Fish Fillet

The perfect fast food item that is fairly healthy. The tartar sauce does not have to much pickle and not too much mayonnaise. Served on a soft bun and topped with a slice of cheese.

August 06, 2019
    Washington, United States

Tired of burgers? Try Fish

McDonald’s Fish filets sandwich is really good. When I’m tired of burgers I order the fish. I don’t order fish very often though. When your really in the mood for it. Man is it good!

1.5/5

September 30, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Same old same ol

I so sorry to say that McDonald's has disappointed me again. I new better than to order this again once they stopped putting a full slice of cheese of the sandwich. But to be fair I gave it another chance. It was oily, drenched in tartar sauce and I could tell the bread had been nuked! Sorry never again! Don't waist your money.

September 24, 2018
    Missouri, United States

I love this sandwich. It's literally mouth-watering!

Every time I think about eating a filet-o-fish my mouth instantly starts to water. When you bite into the fish its bursting with juice and flavor! It's a family favorite!

September 22, 2018
    United States

McDonald's filet o fish sandwich

I enjoyed the taste of McDonald's filet o fish sandwich with creamy tarter sauce, slice of cheese and soft hamburger bun. The fish patty is crispy outside and flaky inside. I recommend this.

September 21, 2018

Yummy

Love, love theses. Have been eating these babies ever since I was a kid, Friday we knew it was gonna be a fish sandwich from McDonald's. I would always want one with a strawberry shake.

September 19, 2018
    Washington, United States

I would buy it again. Love it

Great food great price. My favorite. I get the fish sandwich every time i go. Its also my moms favorite. Its perfect with a soda or a hot cup of coffee

September 18, 2018

Fish Sandwich

I personally not a fan of Mcdonalds burgers. however the fish is my go to item for lunch or dinner if we eat McDonalds. The fish is good if it is fresh. if not it tastes really bad.

August 15, 2018
    Ohio, United States

I LOVE these things!!

I love the Filet-0-fish at McDonald's. It is my favorite food on the menu! I buy it as often as I can and I really love when Lent arrives because they have some really great deals!

2.8/5

August 13, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Nice sandwich!

There is something fishy about the filet fish at mcdonalds. Not sure what it is. But me and my wife tear these things up. It’s in its own category of a fishnsandwich. Add cheese and it’s simply the best.