mcdonalds hash brown Reviews
#10 in Fast Food

December 14, 2017

I love this breakfast pick me up!

If you want a hot sizzling breakfast side try the McDonald's hash brown! It is too greasy to eat too many of them and the last one I had was so hot I had to let it cool off! Still I would recommend it.

December 14, 2017

Good!

These hash browns are a great addition to your morning breakfast. They have a bit of a crunch to them, and have a really great potato taste to them as well.
    They are great with ketchup or on their own. The price is decent, and when you can pair them with other items, definitely worth it.

Taste Great, But too greasy

I find that the hash browns made at McDonalds taste really good. They are cooked to the perfect crispiness and are warm however, I do find that they are a little on the greasy side, so it is best not to eat it too often just like a bacon, egg, sausage breakfast.

December 12, 2017

A nice side order for breakfast.

Any time I have breakfast at McDonalds I always have two hash browns on the side. It seems to make the meal more satisfying and complete. The hash brown is nice golden and crisp on the outside and the inside is a perfectly soft well Cooked potatoe. The only thing I wish is that they oven baked them instead because they are extremely greasy. I usually have to take a napkin and pat off some of the excess oil. It seems oven baking them would give them a more healthier appeal.

1.5/5

Greasy

They are to greasy for my taste, the only way I can eat it is if I stick it between napkins to absorb the grease other then that they are half decent.

November 13, 2017

Resto

J'aime beaucoup les hash brown de McDo. J'aime le goût la texture je trouve que c'est très intéressant a manger avec les enfants et qu'avec une oeuf McMuffin cela fait un bon petit déjeuner.

November 13, 2017

The Fast-Food Hashbrown

Perhaps I've been spoiled growing up, but when I think of hash-browns from a fast-food restaurant, I tend to think of McDonald's version first. While your quality is going to differ between different locations, a well made McDonald's hashbrown is crunchy, salty, just a wee bit greasy, and absolutely terrible for you in all the right ways. I always need one when I go for breakfast.

October 18, 2017

McDonald's, you make the best french fries in the world

I love the taste and texture of the McDonald's French Fries. When I order fries at other restaurants they are often too thick and soft in the middle or soggy all the way through. McDonald's makes their french fries with a nice crispiness on the outside and slightly tender on the inside with just the right amount of seasonings. I always crave Mcdonald's Fries and will stick with them.

July 16, 2017

Good but...

I honestly love it, crunchy, tasty and always hot. What I would like to see is a bit less oil, I mean, I know they deep fried them but at least let the oil drip some more before packaging it.

May 19, 2017

This is probably my favorite thing to get at McDonald's other than there chicken nuggets! Now that they have all day break fast I get one with every meal ! There so cheap and super crispy I love everything about this hashbrowns and if you haven't tried I would 10/10 recommend!