mcdonalds hash brown

mcdonalds hash brown Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 263 in Fast Food

July 16, 2017

Good but...

I honestly love it, crunchy, tasty and always hot. What I would like to see is a bit less oil, I mean, I know they deep fried them but at least let the oil drip some more before packaging it.

May 19, 2017

This is probably my favorite thing to get at McDonald's other than there chicken nuggets! Now that they have all day break fast I get one with every meal ! There so cheap and super crispy I love everything about this hashbrowns and if you haven't tried I would 10/10 recommend!

May 15, 2017

This is one of my favorite items on the menu at McDonald's. The flavor is tasty and the texture is crispy on the outside, and fluffy and soft on the inside. This is a must have at McDonald's.

April 29, 2017

Why do you have to taste so good???? My biggest complaint is I wish they were larger.... luckily I just buy a few of them and problem solved. Haha but it just seems like before you know it, it's gone!

April 29, 2017

I absolutely love the taste of these in the morning (and now apparently anytime I'd like); perfect with a breakfast sandwich or even a cheeseburger. They actually melt in your mouth! Nice and flakey with a yummy potato but not too salty taste. A guilty pleasure!

April 29, 2017

these are the best hash browns around!! i eat them on the go or for a snack ! My grand children love the as
    well!! and they are picky eaters so I will buy them over and over again

April 29, 2017

McDonalds hashbrowns are one of my favorite items on their breakfast menu. They are addictively crispy, salty, and piping hot and fresh. Greasy, but that is what makes them so stinking good.

April 07, 2017

Mcdonalds makes the best hash brown compared to every other fast food restaurant.
    It's perfectly crispy and always hot and delicious, it's honestly hard to only eat one!

January 20, 2017

This is one of the best hash brown's out there. It is crispy and flavourful and a must have when going to McDonald's for breakfast. I do find them a bit greasy so it is only an occasional treat.

December 21, 2016

Whenever I get any kind of breakfast from Mc Donalds I make sure to get a few hashbrowns. They are so tasty and crispy! God I love them and want some right now!