McDonald's McCafe Coffee Reviews
#9 in Coffee

September 23, 2016

I love having his coffee at home and also going thru McDonald's to pick one up when I'm running late for school. I choose this over timmies because it doesn't twist my guts up. Love my coffee in the morning esp when it's Mccafe !

August 30, 2016

McDonalds greatly improved with the taste of their coffee. I liked that is made with 100% arabica beans. It has a really nice smooth taste. It has a nice aroma. Great price point.

August 16, 2016

Je me suis acheté dernièrement un café au McDonald's pour la première fois. Je n'avais pas de grandes attentes par rapport à ce café, mais je peux vous dire que j'ai été agréablement surprise. Je ne l'ai pas trouvé trop fort comme plusieurs autres restaurants le serve. Vous devriez l'essayer, vous l'aimerez sûrement!

3.2/5

July 22, 2016

It always tastes bitter or like it came from the bottom of the pot and its never consistent when ordering. I have taken a liking to their Sugar free vanilla iced coffee though, so that's what will keep me coming back to McD's for coffee.

July 06, 2016

This coffee rocks my socks better then tim's and worth the price id reccomend this over any coffee! Coffee is smooth tasting and has great flavor without being to strong tasting I never thought it would replace my tim's but it has if you havent tried this coffee really do it now !

July 05, 2016

I live in a city with a TON of local coffee shops & while I do go to those quite often to grab a bit of a fancier drink, McDonald's has my favourite drip coffee. I love it iced or hot - iced I drink it black & hot with a bit of cream & sugar. Either way, it is always delicious & I prefer it over Starbucks or Tim Hortons. I don't go there for the food, but it's a definite stop for a good cup of coffee!

April 08, 2016

McCafe coffee is great! I drink it quite often because it is cheap and gets the job done. I actually drink my coffee black, so I am very particular to the taste of coffee, and this one is one of the better ones from the popular chains out there. Will definitely buy it again!

New Brunswick, Canada

The McCafe Coffee tastes really good and it's a good change being a Tim Hortons type of coffee person, it's nice to try something different at times, however the price is higher than Tim's coffee for smaller size. That would be my only negative point. Overall the coffee is really good!

3.2/5

April 08, 2016

I was impressed with the McCafe coffee when I first got it. It has a nice bold flavour - which is great for someone like me who likes to add flavoured creamer! My husband found it too bold for his taste. Great coffee for the price it is though.

March 30, 2016

The taste of the McCafe coffee has actually gotten better over the years. I do like to drink coffee from time to time but in all honesty, I only ever drink McCafe coffee when McDonalds is having their free coffee promotion. Yes, the coffee tastes pretty good, but it's not really an investment I want to commit to so I am satisfied with their free coffee promotions they have every now and then.