medela tender care lanolin

medela tender care lanolin Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 413 in Lotions

March 29, 2017

I picked this product off the shelves because I love my medela pump. It's the best and I thought their nipple lotion would compare. I was wrong. Too greasy and nit healing for me at all! Sorry medela.

March 07, 2017

I would definitely recommend Medela Tender Care Lanolin to all women that are breastfeeding and experiencing sensitive nipples. I never had a problem when I was breastfeeding my son. When I first started breastfeeding my daughter everything went smoothly but after a couple of days my nipples started to get red and raw and started to crack. Every time she would latch on I would feel slight pain. I went to the CLSC near my house and seen a nurse and she checked to make sure the baby was latching properly. According to her she was so she recommended me getting a Lanolin cream. I remembered at the hospital they were going to give me samples of Medela Lanolin cream so that's the one I went with. I figure if the hospital's support it, it must be good.

As soon as I got home I applied the cream right away and after applying it a couple of times a day my nipples were completely back to normal in about two days.No more redness, no more cracking and no more pain. I'm so happy to have discovered this product as it helped me to continue breastfeeding my daughter. I'm having another daughter in June and this will most definitely be packed into my hospital bag.

March 07, 2017

The medela tender care lanolin has worked very good for me. The tube says it is an extra-strength formula for sore nipples, glides on smoothly and gently and safe for mom and baby and all of these things are true! I was very impressed with how fast I healed after using this for only a few days twice a day. I'm only sorry I didn't try it when my daughter was younger!

March 04, 2017

J'adore la crème hydratante de la marque Medela pour soigner les mamelons douloureux lors de l'allaitement. De plus, le produit est sans danger pour maman et bébé, sans besoin de nettoyer entre les séances d'allaitemnt. Un indispensable!

November 16, 2016

This product is very effective! It was very soothing in the early days of breastfeeding. Now that my son is older I've been using it on his dry and chapped cheeks caused by teething drool. It provides a barrier and also moisturizes. It's safe for baby so I don't worry about him eating any residue product. It's a small container but you only use a small amount of product (maybe rice sized for my babies cheeks). Great product!

March 12, 2016

I wish that I had found this product first. I used Lansinoh prior to this one and it worked but was just so thick. I much preferred the texture of this ointment, it went on more easily and was just as effective.

January 13, 2016

I recommend this product to every new mom out there! It is fantastic and you only need a small amount to heal so it last quite a while! Fabulous for moms and safe for baby what could be better.

November 06, 2015

This stuff is a miracle cream for tender, cracked, bruised nipples from breastfeeding. It is so soothing and moisturizing. All natural. Safe for baby too!

May 01, 2015

I had such bad cracked nipples the first few months of breast feeding that there was blood every now and then so I was recommended this product and it somewhat worked, but I found letting out a little milk and letting it air dry to be better. This product (which I still have a lot of) is very sticky and thick and somewhat hard to squeeze from the tube. I read that not only you can use it for nips but diaper rash, drool rash, lip gloss, and scrapes or small cuts. Id recommend trying the milk thing first then buy this.