• Melaleuca Sol-U-Mel

Melaleuca Sol-U-Mel Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

July 07, 2017

A household staple

A friend turned me on to Melaleuca's Sol-U-Mel 3-in-1 cleaner. It removes stains, eliminates odors and works great as a natural everyday cleaner. You can use full-strength for stubborn stains, or add 3 cap fulls of concentrated Sol-U-Mel to 16 fl. oz. water in a spray bottle and use it to clean up messes all around your home. Best of all NO Ammonia, Chlorine Bleach, Petroleum Distillates or Toxic Ingredients.

This stuff is amazing. Seriously, it's just about the only cleaning product you'll ever need.

July 10, 2016

I have removed permanent marker off painted walls, I have removed markers that bled all over my 100% bamboo fitted cloth diapers, I have removed burger sauce off white shorts all with this product. I personally love the smell of tea tree so that's an extra added bonus. I love hat one bottle can last me months!

June 28, 2016

Vous avez besoin de ce produit ménager dans votre maison!!! C'est le détachant le plus puissant que j'ai essayé et en plus, il est non-nocif pour l'environnement!!

April 23, 2016

This is one of my favourites from the Melaleuca line, it has so many uses and besides being completely safe for pets and kids it smells quite lovely compared to other household cleaners!

Updated On: April 23, 2016

Side note: As I dye my hair some brilliant colours that wash out slowly, and I have pure white bathroom counters, dye will run out of my hair and drip onto the counter or other surfaces at times. Spray a little of this on the spots I notice on my counters and it pulls the dye right out!

November 24, 2015

No harmful chemicals used! Works great! The price is not bad. I like using it because i know it's not harmful for my kids.

July 09, 2015

I love melaleuca. . Contact me for more info on their eco-friendly natural products!

January 26, 2015

Loved this! Dipped a cloth into the undiluted liquid and it quickly and easily removed tree sap from the paint on my mother's car

August 12, 2014

Smells good, has so many different purposes and is a great cleaner. Also it is not harmful to kids or animals it is all natural.

February 24, 2014

Great cleaning product. The only down side is that you have to buy directly from their website or from someone who sells the products, that is if you don't have an account already. Also the product has no harsh chemicals.

June 05, 2013

This is our Go To cleaner/booster! Everything from Sharpie ink removal to room deodorizer, it has so many uses! Worth every penny!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce