Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub Reviews
#5 in Remedies

Mentholatum® No Mess Roll-on Rub has the highest concentration of active ingredients for maximum cough & cold relief, 100% natural active ingredients.
  • Provides soothing vapours that help to relieve mild nasal congestion and cough associated with a common cold
  • New packaging and roll-on applicator helps you avoid the greasiness / messiness while still enjoying the effectiveness of a chest rub
  • Great value through controlling dosage and allowing for a lower cost per application versus a traditional chest rub

Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, Familiprix, London Drugs, Metro, Amazon.ca and Walmart.ca
For more information, please visit MentholatumNaturalRub.ca

January 14, 2019

It works

this product works. My sinus congestion got better.
    I am happy with this product and would purchase it again. I use it on kids as well. They are happy...

2.7/5

January 14, 2019

Works [okay] but not extra strength as advertised

I have suffered from allergies, sinusitis, and sinus migraines for most of my life, so I was excited for this product as an alternative to oral/internal medicines to alleviate my symptoms.

I was also excited for the hands free aspect of this product, since it's normally messy to apply any type of mentholatum product, the clean-up is greasy, and the smell stays on your hands for hours afterward. The roll on aspect is good BUT the product is sometimes difficult to dispense, requiring the user to squeeze the bottle or lay down in order to apply a sufficient amount to the skin.

The consistency is still a bit thick and greasy, which means it doesn't absorb into the skin when applying to the face, leaving a thin layer of 'greasy' shine visible, unless you rub it into the skin with your hands which negates the best feature: hands-free.

I also find that this product isn't extra strength as promised; Vicks and other store brand vapor rubs are usually stronger than this product, which means it doesn't work for more than an hour or so, and needs to be reapplied much more often than traditional vapor rub. When reapplying, I usually have to remove some of the residual [greasy] product leftover on my skin from the previous applications otherwise the reapplication isn't as strong or effective.

Overall, I would recommend this product to traditional Vicks/vapor rubs when I need to alleviate sinus congestion BUT I am still looking for an alternative that is stronger/requires less applications, and is easier to apply without clogging or forcing the product out by force.

November 04, 2018

Easy to apply

I received a free bottle of Mentholatum No Mess Vapourizing Rub to review. I really like Mentholatum products, and have used them for years for more than just colds. In our home, we use them at allergy time or any time we want to breathe a little easier, we also use it for stiff muscles.

This is so much better than the traditional jar of vapour rub. You don't have to dip your hands into it, and you get a precise application right where you need it. I think it is even more effective as a roll on and less sticky.

November 01, 2018

Where has this been!

Oh my, I fell in love with this product. So easy to rub on your children, they can even do themselves and not greasy fingers. You dont have to worry about them touching their eye after rubbing it on them selves. Works great and easy to use.

October 30, 2018

Je rachèterait ce produit

Je viens justement de l'essayer la semaine passé pour moi et ma fille nous avons eu un rhume et sa bien aidée
    C'est sûr que je vais le réessayé aussi tôt que je vais avoir un autre rhume
    Je le recommande et j'en ai parlée à une de mes soeur
    Merci

October 30, 2018

This product worked wonderfully

I received this product as a free trial, just in time as my little one was sick with a cold. We have put it on every night before bed while he’s sick! Works amazing no waking up coughing in the night not a sticky greasy mess! It literally is amazing! I will continue to buy and keep this on hand always!!

October 28, 2018

Awesome

I am in full cold mode now. I love the no mess and roll on aspect of this product. Although I am a faithful user of Vicks I did really like this product. The only thing I would have preferred is more strength to help with the nasal congestion once applied.

October 27, 2018

Roll on vaporizing rub

My son was sick this past week and I got to try this product out! It was perfect timing. I found it very easy to apply on a sick child that is always moving and will on stay still. There was no mess since it just rolls on. I like how it rolls the perfect amount of product. I felt that it helped with my sons runny nose and cough symptoms. This product worked great. I love it.

October 27, 2018

Super!

Quoi de mieux que de pouvoir utiliser ce produit sans en avoir partout sur les mains. Le produit s'utilise facilement et ne fait pas de gâchis. J'ai adoré et ma fille aussi. Je le recommande.

October 26, 2018

Just in the nick of time

This is the cutest package I have recieved from Chickadvisor. The bear was a nice touch. But the product was even nicer. i just so happened to come down with a nasty cold and it developed into bronchitis. I could barely breathe with the congested chest. I opened the package and immediately rubbed it onto my chest area and instant relief. It didn’t shorten my cold but certainly made it bearable. I liked the consistency and wasn’t sticky. Will definitely purchase next time!