Merrick grain free: Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato recipe Reviews

January 17, 2020

Healthy product for my dog

My dog loves this food , gives him a shiny coat , energy , no allergies or sensitivity to this food . Quality ingredients knowing he’s healthy and getting nutrients like this is very important to me .

September 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Best Dog Food

We recently made the switch from Blue Buffalo Grain free dog food to Merrick Grain Free: Texas Beef + Sweet potato recipe. I am blown away by this food. We have two English Bulldogs who are prone to some skin issues. I was noticing one was losing his fur and had dry spots. I saw a commercial for Merrick and it’s all natural ingredients so we decided to try it. After a month on this dog food both my white bulldogs had full, bright white, coats again. We have had ZERO skin issues since switching. My dogs every now and again would get sick, although I wasn’t sure it was from food, but neither has gotten sick since switching as well! We order in the 50lb bag from Chewy.com to save a little money. It is pricey as it costs $56.99 but 100% worth it to keep your pets healthy. The bag itself does have a reseal option once it’s open to keep the food fresh. You do have to cut the top when you first get it along a dotted line which helps to not cut the reseal. Overall it’s a great product and I don’t foresee us ever switching dog food.