Method All-Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit Reviews

October 24, 2021

It works!

I love the smell of this - it's not too strong and it lasts. I use this spray at the end of the night when I finish cleaning my kitchen countertops and it's a great way to finish things off. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for heavy cleaning because it's not a great degreaser but for wiping off shelves or tables, it's a great little addition to my cleaning routine. I have repurchased a few times now

September 24, 2021

Love the smell!

This cleaner has a really nice scent and I look forward to cleaning just so I can smell it again. The only issue I have is that it’s not as effective as other multi surface cleaners I’ve used. Sometimes you need a little more elbow grease.

September 15, 2021

Great scent! Great product!

I love using this cleaner, it works well on all surfaces, kitchen counters, dining table, kids items.

No issues at all, always leaves everything feeling clean and the scent is also a added bonus as it’s nice to feel like the kitchen smells good after being wiped over.

No chemical smell or that quick open all the windows feeling like with some cleaning products. It’s also nice knowing that’s it’s safe to use with kids and animals in the home:

September 09, 2021

Best Everyday Cleaner!

This is a great cleaner for your tables, counters and other hard surfaces. It just removes all the dirt and grime so effortlessly, so you don't need to use a lot of it. I am not the biggest fan of the grapefruit or the smell of said fruit but I do really like this cleaner enough to ignore it.

December 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this!!!

Cleans beautifully and like that it’s a workhorse that I can use for different things so only need the one thing (outside of windex) I am sucker for anything pink grapefruit scented feels so fresh!! I especially love and buy it because it’s non-toxic (I got my last one at Zehrs here in Canada because Shoppers has unfortunately stopped carrying it if I am not mistaken) It’s reasonably priced around $5 and feel like it’s a quality product I can trust. I highly recommend picking up a bottle if you like pink grapefruit and haven’t tried it yet

December 14, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Not only does this product smell amazing....it works amazing too! I use this product in place of chemical cleaners for my bathroom, kitchen countertops, and to wipe down tables. Great product for the value.

April 28, 2020

love this product

I love this product! Smells decent and works really well. i use this all the time, doesn't hurt that it's super cute either. This product works well with grease and hard kitchen and kid messes! tested by a mom.

April 03, 2020

I love all of Methods products

After we got our cat, I became very conscientious of the cleaning solutions I was using and how that might affect him. Method cleaners have remedied this, and their scents are awesome!

February 07, 2020
    Sefton, United Kingdom

Amazing smell to fill your home!

THIS is beautiful and the smell, wow!
    I really enjoy cleaning my house.. not so much the labour of it but the aftermath and the feeling you get when it's done and looking shiny and clean! I'm always looking for products without harsh chemicals but strong enough to kill those nasties and leave a lasting smell to fill the house (I dont ask for much...) and this is my go to, its everything I look for and more! And when you're feeling a little bored, take a look at the bottom of your bottle - there's a little slogan/pick me up which helps to put a little smile on and crack on with them chores!

February 02, 2020
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Great cleaner, love the smell

I try to use gentle chemicals at home, I'm sensitive to the harsh ones and this one is perfect, it's gentle on the skin and it smells lovely, not too strong but still lovely. It cleans well all surfaces, I will be buying again.