Method All-Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit Reviews

August 21, 2019
    Iowa, United States

Great cleaner

I absolutely love using this spray cleaner. It smells so great and leaves my counters shining clean. I use it in the bathrooms as well as the kitchen.

August 13, 2019

Smells so good!

I enjoy that this product contains less chemicals but still does the job. I feel comfortable using it in my house and enjoy the fresh clean sent. Definitely a new cleaning staple in my house.

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

My favorite Kitchen Cleaner

I've been using this cleaner for about 5 years now. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals, cleans up grease, and smells great. Plus, it's at a great price point. I won't be switching anytime soon that's for sure.

July 18, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Lush

Working as a cleaner it's hard to find non chemical smelling cleaner ... this is just that...absolutely lush ... love the colour fragrance and of course the little messages on the bottom of the bottle...

June 19, 2019

love this stuff

I wasn't too sure about the pink grapefruit scent but after using it i loved it! I use the all purpose cleaner for wiping down my countertops every night. Definitely recommend it.

June 19, 2019

Super good natural cleaner

Love this product, I have a cat and this is really good for surfaces - to keep their paws clean and safe.
    Smells great and a little goes a long way. Not sure how effective it is on bacteria. However a good surface cleaner and can also be used on glass!

April 05, 2019

Method grapefruit

This product is amazing... smells wonderful and works even better. Since switching to method this has to be my favourite product from them. I tell all my friends and family about how good this is

2.8/5

March 20, 2019

Smells great!

I love using this all purpose cleaner around my house, mostly because of the fresh clean smell. I love the fact that it’s a “clean” formula and I don’t have to worry about breathing in harsh chemicals. The price is a little higher then normal cleaning sprays but it’s worth it if you’re trying to go green in the cleaning department. It’s great for a quick clean but if your looking for something that will give you a deep, deep clean....then this is not the product for you.

March 19, 2019

Natural Cleaner with a Powerful Punch

A cleaner that actually makes you want to clean and makes you happy when you clean! I love the scent and love that it's all natural so I don't have to worry about little fingers picking up something that's been on the counter. I highly recommend this product!

February 19, 2019

Great smelling product!

One of my goals for the New Year was to switch to all natural cleaning products. This is one of the first products I purchased. I use it in both the bathroom and kitchen. I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness of this product and the smell is amazing!