Method All-Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit Reviews

November 27, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

I like cleaning more now

Method non toxic cleaning products have made my life so much easier because they smell so good while being so effective and non toxic. I like cleaning more now.

October 08, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

The best

This is my first choice of cleaner. The smell is amazing and is long lasting. It cleans really well. I also like that it is more environmentally friendly compared to other brands

September 17, 2019

Green cleaning machine!

Best cleaning spray! Smells great and gets the job done. We have lots of pets and this is one of the few cleaning products I feel comfortable using around them.

August 21, 2019
    Iowa, United States

Great cleaner

I absolutely love using this spray cleaner. It smells so great and leaves my counters shining clean. I use it in the bathrooms as well as the kitchen.

August 13, 2019

Smells so good!

I enjoy that this product contains less chemicals but still does the job. I feel comfortable using it in my house and enjoy the fresh clean sent. Definitely a new cleaning staple in my house.

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

My favorite Kitchen Cleaner

I've been using this cleaner for about 5 years now. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals, cleans up grease, and smells great. Plus, it's at a great price point. I won't be switching anytime soon that's for sure.

July 18, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Lush

Working as a cleaner it's hard to find non chemical smelling cleaner ... this is just that...absolutely lush ... love the colour fragrance and of course the little messages on the bottom of the bottle...

June 19, 2019

love this stuff

I wasn't too sure about the pink grapefruit scent but after using it i loved it! I use the all purpose cleaner for wiping down my countertops every night. Definitely recommend it.

June 19, 2019

Super good natural cleaner

Love this product, I have a cat and this is really good for surfaces - to keep their paws clean and safe.
    Smells great and a little goes a long way. Not sure how effective it is on bacteria. However a good surface cleaner and can also be used on glass!

April 05, 2019

Method grapefruit

This product is amazing... smells wonderful and works even better. Since switching to method this has to be my favourite product from them. I tell all my friends and family about how good this is