Method Foaming Hand Wash Sweet Water Reviews
#485 in Bath & Body

2.0/5

October 10, 2017

No soft hands

I used the sea minerals one, it's very lightly scented, hands feel clean after use, but my hands weren't left soft, my hands were dry I had to apply hand cream.

March 01, 2017

This soap is very cost effective. Compared to more expensive brands, Method works just as well. Plus, it smells super yummy and has adorable packaging.

February 01, 2017

Love me some Method foaming handwash. I used to purchase BBW soap but found it too over powering with perfume. Method hand soaps work very well leaving light scent and clean better than most soaps. I usually purchase on Well.ca or in Cdn Tire (large selection of method products).

Highly recommend trying Method products if you haven't and look around for best price.

January 30, 2017

I really love this foaming hand soap. It smells clean and does a good job. It doesn't dry out your hands. It is more afordable if you buy the refill pouches. I like to buy more natural products when possible.

August 25, 2016

This hand soap is my absolute favorite. It cleans your hands and makes them feel very soft. The scent is divine. These soaps last a really long time as well. Great value!

April 26, 2016

Honestly, since I had the chance to listen to the CEO conference regarding how they make their product and how much they care about environment, I was sold. I was always looking for great soap without having to repurchase the packaging. Being environmental friendly is not always easy! With all the METHOD SOAP, I do not have to repurchase any packaging...just the product. NOW, I have all kind of smell for my entire house!

September 10, 2014

Great soap! Initially it can be pricey, but if you buy the refills it's a great value. The smell isn't overpowering and it's gentle yet effective. Definitely will buy it again.

July 15, 2014

Love how the smell isn't over powering. The best part is that you can buy refill pouches that are great for the environment and your wallet! I hate the hype of Bath & Body works soap as it is so pricey, the scents are way too strong and not environmentally friendly at all.

June 27, 2014

We've used this line of hand soap for several years now. It's very effective at cleaning even the grubbiest of little fingers and isn't too drying. Strong scents can give me migraines, and this line has some very mild scents which are perfect for me. Recommended.