method gel hand wash in lime + sea salt Reviews

March 19, 2019

Love

I have not used the kind that is in the picture but I have used a green one a blue one n the grapefruit one they all smell amazing and keep my hands ncie and clean

February 01, 2019

Hand wag

Super gentle hand wash on your hands it smells really really good too! Methinks is such a clean nice Brand I reccomend it to everyone I know super awesome!

December 22, 2018

Keeps hand clean

Keeps hand clean and smells very good, it is not tough in the hands and doesn't dry the hand out. Bought a whole bunch of refills as it is cheaper after getting one.

Texas, United States

love it

The method hand soap is light moisturizers keep skin feeling smooth and soft.It washes away dirt and bacteria.Great product. Have been using them for years.

Love this product!

I absolutely love this line of handsoaps. As someone with sensitive skin I love that this product is natural/chemical free and the scents they have available are fantastic. My personal favourite is the orange ginger, it smells so fresh!

New Brunswick, Canada

Would recommend

I like this product because it doesn't have harsh chemicals and works well with my sensitive skin. I am frequently washing my hands and it doesn't dry out my skin. They also have many nice scents to choose from.

September 18, 2018

Obsessed!

I'm in love with this brand! Not only do I feel safe for my family to use this product but the natural scents are addictive. I have sensitive skin and several scents cause me to react with intense coughing, burning nose etc which means I always have to buy unscented products, which is awful. Then I discovered this brand and so far I haven't experienced any reactions to these delightful scents. I love their hand soap and we have them at every sink in our house!

May 02, 2018

Love these products

My family loves these products they’re so great and smell amazing! Safe for our children and our pets! What a great company! I would highly recommend this companies products if you’re looking to switch over!

April 18, 2018

Best hand soap

Method has a amazing scents for there soaps!there hand soap doesn’t over dry you hands! It leaves your hands smelling great and clean with out all the bad chemicals.

April 17, 2018

Great Soap for Everyday Use

We love Method! Have been using Method Hand Soap for about a year and it works well, doesn't dry out our hands, and fights most dirt with ease. I cant wait to try all the different scents.