Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer Reviews
#14 in Face Primer

May 06, 2020

Best primer you'll ever use

I've used my fair share of primers, and nothing compares to this! This is the only one that lasts all day and doesn't make you look bad as the day goes on. Holds your makeup ALL DAY, even on those hot summer days. Highly recommend!

April 21, 2020

I love this product!

Milk Makeup primer is my holy grail among primers. I love the way it prepares my skin for makeup. After applying it makes your face sticky. I try to give my skin at least 2 minutes with this primer, so it has time to settle. I use Estee Lauder Double wear makeup, I learned its better to have some hydrating primer under it and Milk primer makes a great job. Makeup stays in place the whole day, with minimum greasiness. I Love love love this product. Buying over and over again!

March 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My favourite primer

I am so in love with this primer!!!! I had previously used the porefessional by benefit for like the last 10 years and honestly thought I would never change from that. I’m so happy I did! This primer really makes my makeup last forever!! It’s a very tacky feeling primer when you apply it to the skin so you can tell immediately that it is both hydrating and that your makeup will stick to it. I suggest waiting a few minutes for it to dry down after applying to put on the rest of your makeup.

February 02, 2020

Must Have

A staple item in my makeup kit. Not only for clients but for myself to! It works amazing on a wide variety of skin types and really increases the longevity of your base makeup. It also looks beautiful and creates a glass dewy skin effect on bare skin as well. Oh and it feels nice and cooling on the skin really helping to refresh your face! Can’t say enough good things...definitely worth the hefty price tag

September 30, 2019

First Milk product..

I really enjoy the packaging (I know that’s superficial and not what’s really important..) it has a decent smell, decent price and it does seem to do double duty (as in more then regular primers dooo) it definitely had a gripping effect that helps to hold everything in place.

August 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The hype is real!

I have combo skin that is heavy on the oily side but I do have dry spots. This primer is a must but you really do need to let it sit on your skin for a minute before applying your foundation. When using it my makeup lasts until the late hours. My only complaint is that I like to mix a little Vichy Mineral 89 into my foundation to sheer it out and add a little glow and this mixture does not sit well on top of this primer. I tried it the first time i tried this primer and my foundation completely started breaking apart within a hour.