Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#64 in Shampoo

June 18, 2021

Higher price tag but great results

This shampoo definitely has a bit of a higher price tag than I like to spend on shampoo but works beautifully for taming out the brass tones in my hair and always leaves it feeling soft and smooth.

May 12, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Stretch out those salon visits

Okay blondies! This is not just any purple shampoo. I've tried several different brands and this is the only one that helps to cut that brassiness that builds up on my hair from my hard water in between salon visits. If you're anything like me those visits have been stretched very thin during this pandemic and this shampoo is saving my hair and my pocketbook.

April 09, 2021

Best purple shampoo

I think this is the best purple shampoo on the market. Always keeps brassiness at bay. If I leave it in for about 10 minutes, it really tones my blonde to a nice icy colour which I absolutely love.

March 17, 2021

Purple dream

This is literally my favorite purple shampoo. Actually changes the tone of your hair unlike so many other purple shampoos. And it smells delicious too

October 23, 2020

The Best Toning Shampoo!

Being a hairstylist for 9 years, I have tried numerous purple shampoos to maintain the cool blonde look I desired. With most of them, I would have to leave on for at least 20 minutes to see results.

I am so happy I switched to Milkshake! It smells amazing, doesn't dry out my hair and it is STRONG. Lather for a minute or two and you'll see beautiful results. I have also used Fanola no Yellow shampoo and I am "Team Milkshake" all the way!

August 31, 2020

Keeps brassy tones away

This shampoo has been great for my hair! Usually a few weeks after coloring I end up with dry brassy hair. Not with this shampoo. Weeks after coloring and it still looks as good as the day it was colored.

July 20, 2020

Holy Mother of Purple Shampoo gurl!

I was recommended to buy this and have had my fill on purple shampoos that either don't work or they seemingly work all the same. NOT FOR THIS BAD BOY! Holy smokes, I leave this in my hair longer than 15 minutes and my hair has gone from platinum to purple in a sec. This stuff is amazing whether you use it on wet or dry hair. My all time favorite purple shampoo, that i'll swear by till the end of time.

May 13, 2020

AMAZING - But leaves hair dry

This is the best purple shampoo that I have ever used. Although it makes my hair beautiful and takes away the brass, it does leave your hair dry. I would recommend using a leave in conditioner or treatment when this is used.

May 11, 2020

AMAZING

The BEST purple shampoo out there hands down. Removes brassy tones from your hair in just one wash and it smells amazing. BUT THIS!!! It is absolutely amazing.

April 17, 2020
    Leinster, Ireland

I've tried them all...

I've had blonde highlights for years. I've tried every purple shampoo available...from expensive salon brands to supermarket brands. Milkshake Silver Shine and Milkshake Silver Shine Light are by far the best on the market. They are the only ones that gave me a noticeable difference. Outstanding product.