Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#99 in Shampoo

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best Shampoo for Blonde Hair

When you spend so much money on colour for your hair you want to maintain that! While this product is slightly costly, it saves the blonde hair from turning brassy and washed out. Highly recommend this shampoo and overall it's a great investment. This is the best 'purple' shampoo I have found on the market!

February 28, 2019

Amazing!

My Hair Stylist Recommended this to me after Chemically treating my hair back to Blonde. The Product is Amazing for taking all the brassiness out of the blonde.

December 12, 2018

Calling all blondes

Attention to any blonde haired beauty- you NEED this shampoo in your life! It's the most beautiful smelling purple shampoo I've ever used and I've never had such a beautiful silver shine to my hair! In love with this product!

December 09, 2018

Unreal

This purple shampoo is by far the best shampoo needed for blondes. It smells amazing, and works almost instantly and tones out almost every orange/brassy tone and makes the hair silver or snow white.

Only down fall is that it stains the hands, can stain counters/clothes and also if left to long in the hair it'll turn it a purple/gray tone.

December 06, 2018

I would buy it again

I recently have gone blonde and want that silver grey blonde shade that is currently trendy.
    I have been useing milkshakes purple shampoo to keep my hair looking ashy and cool tones.
    The shampoo itself smells amazing, it is literally purple in colour and needs to sit for 3-5mins when applied. It definitely does a great job at it’s intended purpose.

October 01, 2018

The perfect purple shampoo!

I have bleached platinum blond hair and have been hearing about this shampoo for years without thinking to buy it. I've used multiple other purple shampoos, but this one has changed me. I will never buy another brand again. Milkshake shampoo works almost within minutes to remove any unwanted brassy tones. You do need to be choosey of where you apply the shampoo to your hair first as the purple will stick the most to that area until you lather it up and around the rest of your hair. If I don't want that strong of a purple tint, I will mix it in with plain shampoo to dilute it slightly. I do wish it was a little more affordable, that being said it does the best job thus far.

September 09, 2018

Almost too good

So I got the silver shine shampoo obviously to get brassy tones out. But I didn’t know that it would literally change the colour of my hair to a silvery lilac. Now it’s incredibly faint; the purple tones but still. It wasn’t what I was looking for.

I guess I’ll be using this once a week now instead of every shampoo as I don’t want to have silver lilac hair at the ends. This is an incredible product; it works way too good !!

June 21, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

This product takes so much brassiness out of your hair! The only thing is it will turn your fingers blue but you can just use gloves and it is totally worth the cool blonde tones you recieve from it!

May 14, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to for blonde hair.

This product is the most effective purple shampoo I ever used. Leaves your hair soft and light feeling. Also takes the yellow tint from blonde hair. I use it twice weekly. Will dye your hands though.

April 15, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

So good!

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so healthy and maintains my blonde perfectly! Ever since switching to this product my hair has been so soft!