Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#113 in Shampoo

April 08, 2019

Best purple shampoo for Blondes!

This is by far my favourite shampoo to keep my hair looking icy blonde. It instantly takes the brasiness out. I use it a couple times a week for best results, usually mixing a little in with my regular shampoo. I also find if I use it alone and leave it in for longer it will give my hair a nice lavender hue.

April 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Milk shake shampoo

I love this product ! I’ve been doing blondes in my hair for over 2 years now and been using this product, it is for sure my number one go to! It brings the blonde out so much more!

March 20, 2019

It’s very potent

Ride or die.. I’m fairly a very harsh reviewer but I love love love this product , because it drastically takes the brassy ness out of your hair without looking retarded

March 20, 2019

So good!

This silver shampoo is the best there is! It almost makes my goldish blonde hair silver if I leave it in too long or use it too often. It definitely takes the gold out of my hair if I’ve been in the sun too long. And it extends the time needed between colouring and toning because it works so amazingly well!

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best Shampoo for Blonde Hair

When you spend so much money on colour for your hair you want to maintain that! While this product is slightly costly, it saves the blonde hair from turning brassy and washed out. Highly recommend this shampoo and overall it's a great investment. This is the best 'purple' shampoo I have found on the market!

February 28, 2019

Amazing!

My Hair Stylist Recommended this to me after Chemically treating my hair back to Blonde. The Product is Amazing for taking all the brassiness out of the blonde.

December 12, 2018

Calling all blondes

Attention to any blonde haired beauty- you NEED this shampoo in your life! It's the most beautiful smelling purple shampoo I've ever used and I've never had such a beautiful silver shine to my hair! In love with this product!

December 09, 2018

Unreal

This purple shampoo is by far the best shampoo needed for blondes. It smells amazing, and works almost instantly and tones out almost every orange/brassy tone and makes the hair silver or snow white.

Only down fall is that it stains the hands, can stain counters/clothes and also if left to long in the hair it'll turn it a purple/gray tone.

December 06, 2018

I would buy it again

I recently have gone blonde and want that silver grey blonde shade that is currently trendy.
    I have been useing milkshakes purple shampoo to keep my hair looking ashy and cool tones.
    The shampoo itself smells amazing, it is literally purple in colour and needs to sit for 3-5mins when applied. It definitely does a great job at it’s intended purpose.

October 01, 2018

The perfect purple shampoo!

I have bleached platinum blond hair and have been hearing about this shampoo for years without thinking to buy it. I've used multiple other purple shampoos, but this one has changed me. I will never buy another brand again. Milkshake shampoo works almost within minutes to remove any unwanted brassy tones. You do need to be choosey of where you apply the shampoo to your hair first as the purple will stick the most to that area until you lather it up and around the rest of your hair. If I don't want that strong of a purple tint, I will mix it in with plain shampoo to dilute it slightly. I do wish it was a little more affordable, that being said it does the best job thus far.