Mint Oreo Cookies Reviews
Ranked #160 in Cookies

September 02, 2017

If it's mint I'm there

Everybody has tasted and Oreo with this delicious chocolate cookie on the outside and gooey creamy white center, but I absolutely love these new mint Oreo cookies. They taste just like an Oreo with the same texture and taste with a beautiful delicious cool mint flavor on top of it highly recommend

June 24, 2017

Very Yummy For Summer

I had these for the first time today and I like them. The Mint has a fresh and cool taste for the summer and is perfect for that afternoon/evening snack with a glass of milk during these hot summer days. The chocolate cookie balances out the mint cream. VERY YUM.

May 28, 2017

These cookies are yummy. I love the flavour of mint, so I like how they combined two of my favourite things Oreos and mint. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves cookies and mint.

2.0/5

January 31, 2016

no i do not like the overwhelming flavor of this cookie ,,, the mint is way to strong and it leaves a bad after taste... nope not for me

2.7/5

January 31, 2016

This was somewhat unremarkable. If you eat it as is, it is probably fine. If you are like me and take the cookies apart before licking the icing, you will soon realize that the icing tastes and has the texture just like toothpaste. Kind of off putting. The cocoa cookies do not taste any different from the usual.

Interesting novelty, but nah.