MiO Liquid Water Enhancer Fit Reviews

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer is a portable, multi-serve liquid water enhancer with electrolytes*. One small 48mL bottle makes up to 18 x 250mL servings, prepared. MiO Sport has 0 calories per 250mL serving prepared and no artificial flavors. See more here.

September 11, 2017

Great water enhancer and need very little amount.

Great water enhancer and need very little amount. I love you only need a very little amount and no calories. The bright color reminds me I have to drink more water when I get busy working.

Great Flavours

My husband was the first one to try the Mio Liquid Enhancer. I purchased Crystal Light as my usual brand but I have switched since. Although they are pricey they go a long way. I like mine dilute so one to two squirts is plenty. I like all the flavours too.

September 11, 2017

Great way to drink water

I have a lot of trouble drinking water and getting my kids to drink water! The Mios solve that issue. The flavours are awesome and they have a flavour for everyone! In particular to pomegranate and lemonade but have nothing bad to say about all of them! They are easy to take with you!

August 19, 2017

Small containers; big taste!!!

I love these water enhancers. They come in so many flavours. All you do is fill a glass of water and squeeze in as much as you like. You can also make a jug of it. Much better than lugging around heavy juice containers from the store!

3.2/5

August 19, 2017

Lots of variety

I have bought several flavours.... my favourite is the pomegranate berry.... makes drinking water a breeze! Have recommended Mio to several friends who now use them regularly.

July 13, 2017

Great Flavor!

Mio is one of the best water flavors available. My family loves them and this way they drink more water. Excelent flavour and taste. Lots of flavors to choose from.

June 09, 2017

I drink 2-3 litres of water a day and started to get bored with it so I bought several different water enhancers to try and mio is my favorite. I find the recommended portion is too strong though. 1 squart for 8oz. I only use 1 squeeze for 32oz and that is perfect to help me drink my water.

June 05, 2017

I have tried several flavours of Mio Liquid Water enhancers and I don't find them too bad. I drink about a gallon
    of water a day and sometimes like to mix it up a bit.
    My sister-in-law let me try hers and I liked it. So, I went out and purchased a few. It has electrolytes in it, so
    why not. I like them, a nice change from just water. Add a couple drops or as much as you want and it's great.

1.0/5

May 06, 2017

Yuck. These taste terrible. I much prefer Powerade Zero or really any other water flavoring. This is a chemical s#$@ storm and it tastes like it. Don't waste your money.

0.5/5

April 14, 2017

Nope, don't like these. I was hoping I'd find one of these water enhancers that I would enjoy, but mio is not that. You can taste the added sweeteners and I'm not a fan of that taste. It's a shame, I really wanted to like this product.