MiO Liquid Water Enhancer Fit Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 320 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer is a portable, multi-serve liquid water enhancer with electrolytes*. One small 48mL bottle makes up to 18 x 250mL servings, prepared. MiO Sport has 0 calories per 250mL serving prepared and no artificial flavors. See more here.

July 13, 2017

Great Flavor!

Mio is one of the best water flavors available. My family loves them and this way they drink more water. Excelent flavour and taste. Lots of flavors to choose from.

June 09, 2017

I drink 2-3 litres of water a day and started to get bored with it so I bought several different water enhancers to try and mio is my favorite. I find the recommended portion is too strong though. 1 squart for 8oz. I only use 1 squeeze for 32oz and that is perfect to help me drink my water.

June 05, 2017

I have tried several flavours of Mio Liquid Water enhancers and I don't find them too bad. I drink about a gallon
    of water a day and sometimes like to mix it up a bit.
    My sister-in-law let me try hers and I liked it. So, I went out and purchased a few. It has electrolytes in it, so
    why not. I like them, a nice change from just water. Add a couple drops or as much as you want and it's great.

1.0/5

May 06, 2017

Yuck. These taste terrible. I much prefer Powerade Zero or really any other water flavoring. This is a chemical s#$@ storm and it tastes like it. Don't waste your money.

0.5/5

April 14, 2017

Nope, don't like these. I was hoping I'd find one of these water enhancers that I would enjoy, but mio is not that. You can taste the added sweeteners and I'm not a fan of that taste. It's a shame, I really wanted to like this product.

0.5/5

January 19, 2017

Not a fan of these Mio water enhancers. They are just far too sweet for me to deal with. They hurt my teeth actually. I was really disappointed honestly.

January 08, 2017

I thought I would grab one of these to have on hand for the days I need to spice up my water routine BUT i think I will just stick to plain water or adding a lemon because these were gross. They were too sweet almost like a jolly rancher dissolved in the water and I am not a big fan of artificial sweeteners as I find they cause tummy discomfort. I gave it a try but definitely not for me.

3.2/5

October 07, 2016

Le produit met de la couleur et du goût dans mon eau. Les saveurs sont un peu artificiel à mon avis. Se ne sont pas mes suppléments pour eau favoris malheureusement.

2.7/5

October 05, 2016

These made me appreciate plain water even more. I didn't like the taste at all. My husband liked it and he even said that yo can mix it with any alcoholic drink and not have the hangover from too much sweets from juices. I dunno. It has a weird after taste and my taste buds just don't agree with it.

2.2/5

September 27, 2016

I dont like to drink a water, so i tried those water enhansers and i didnt like it. I can taste the chemical flavour in it. Price was good, but taste not worth it, it has that aftertaste so i wouldnt recommend it

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic