Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

March 02, 2019

A staple snack in my household.

Great quality chips, beats the other brands in both flavour and price. Have been buying this brand for many years, and will continue. Love all the flavours, but always come back to the vinegar.

February 18, 2019

Favourite chips ever

These are my got to absolute favourite chips. Good crunch, and lots of favour. If I am looking for salty snacks these are the ones I always looks for.

January 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Just perfectly strong as heck

I LOVE the screaming strong vinegar of this particular potato chip when I get this. I love strong flavors and this is so stinkin' good that I just barely can face much else.

October 10, 2018

My favourite chips.

These are hands down my husband and I's favourite chips!! We go through bags and bags of them because they're so delicious!! It's our favourite late night snack! :)

April 14, 2018

Its too strong flavour for me

I find this product to have too much flavour. Its too salty and too vinegary! But due to its strong flavour, i find it to be addicting. Its texture is nice and crunchy.

March 14, 2018

Yum

I usually try to stay away from any version of salt and vinegar because I end up with a mouth that feels as though the skin has been burned off. I tried Miss Vickies this week after my husband decided to try them and I am happy to say that this product has the crunch and flavour of Salt and Vinegar chips without the destroyed mouth afterwards. I am sooo happy!

February 24, 2018

Chips

J'aime bien les chips de Miss Vickies. Elles cuites à la marmite et ils sont très croustillante. Il n'ont pas de mauvais gras, d'agent de conservation, de saveur artificiel, etc... et je trouve son goût prononcé. À essayer si jamais essayer :)

February 09, 2018

Délicieux

C'est la première fois que je goûte à cette saveur. J'aime la qualité des croustilles de Miss Vickie's. Elles goûtent bonnes et sont très croustillantes. Le prix est un peu élevé mais elles sont bonnes jusqu'à la fin!

February 07, 2018

Love Miss Vickies!

This is one of my favourite brands of kettle cooked chips in the best flavour! The Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar flavour is sooo delicious.. I love how tangy the vinegar is!

These chips are always high quality and crisp.. and flavour is bursting in every chip without being overly salty.

October 03, 2017

yum

These are my absolute favourite Salt and vinegar chips! They are packed with flavour and it punches you in the face, in a good way. The malt vinegar flavour makes it stand out from other salt and vinegar chips and the kettle cooked chips themselves are delightfully crunchy and delicious. They are yummy and don't leave greasy residue on your fingers after eating them.