Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

October 10, 2018

My favourite chips.

These are hands down my husband and I's favourite chips!! We go through bags and bags of them because they're so delicious!! It's our favourite late night snack! :)

April 14, 2018

Its too strong flavour for me

I find this product to have too much flavour. Its too salty and too vinegary! But due to its strong flavour, i find it to be addicting. Its texture is nice and crunchy.

March 14, 2018

Yum

I usually try to stay away from any version of salt and vinegar because I end up with a mouth that feels as though the skin has been burned off. I tried Miss Vickies this week after my husband decided to try them and I am happy to say that this product has the crunch and flavour of Salt and Vinegar chips without the destroyed mouth afterwards. I am sooo happy!

February 24, 2018

Chips

J'aime bien les chips de Miss Vickies. Elles cuites à la marmite et ils sont très croustillante. Il n'ont pas de mauvais gras, d'agent de conservation, de saveur artificiel, etc... et je trouve son goût prononcé. À essayer si jamais essayer :)

February 09, 2018

Délicieux

C'est la première fois que je goûte à cette saveur. J'aime la qualité des croustilles de Miss Vickie's. Elles goûtent bonnes et sont très croustillantes. Le prix est un peu élevé mais elles sont bonnes jusqu'à la fin!

February 07, 2018

Love Miss Vickies!

This is one of my favourite brands of kettle cooked chips in the best flavour! The Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar flavour is sooo delicious.. I love how tangy the vinegar is!

These chips are always high quality and crisp.. and flavour is bursting in every chip without being overly salty.

October 03, 2017

yum

These are my absolute favourite Salt and vinegar chips! They are packed with flavour and it punches you in the face, in a good way. The malt vinegar flavour makes it stand out from other salt and vinegar chips and the kettle cooked chips themselves are delightfully crunchy and delicious. They are yummy and don't leave greasy residue on your fingers after eating them.

October 03, 2017

The BEST!

These are my favourite chips and they have been for many years! I love miss vickie's as a brand, and this particular flavour is my favourite!

I love the crispy texture of the kettle cooked chips, and the taste is always perfect. Each chip is packed with such flavour it's amazing. They are not too strong either. You can taste the quality with each chip.

They are far better then any other chip brand on the market, and yet they cost the same or very close! Very impressed with the miss vickies brand.

September 26, 2017

I can eat a bag to myself

The Miss Vickies chips are odten on sale for 2 for $5. There an amazing product always packed with flavour and crunch. This flavour is delicious and addicting, i can get a big bag to myself there just mouth watering delicious

August 02, 2017

One of my favourites

I love Miss Vickies chips. They are so crunchy, exactly what you would want in a chip. This specific flavour is one of my favourites. I love the sea salt, and the malt vinegar together. They make the perfect snack, with no dip necessary.
    I am someone that absolutely loves dips, and I can eat these on their own because of the flavour that comes with these.