M&M;'s Chocolate Bar Reviews
Ranked #616 in Chocolate

Average Price:  $.77

June 08, 2017

The design on this bar is so adorable, as it looks just like the wrapper with the worried-looking M&M;candy. The chocolate is decadent and rich, and it pairs so well with the extra chocolate bursts provided by the mini m&m;'s that are embedded into the bar. The mini m&m;'s almost provide a nice crunch from the candy shell exterior. You can find these at most stores for a great price.

June 08, 2017

I found this chocolate bar for less than a dollar at the dollar store. I absolutely love it!!! The milk chocolate is smooth and has a delicious flavor. I love that there are M&Ms;throughout the bar. The M&Ms;add a crunch to the chocolate bar. If you love chocolate, you will love this bar!

June 04, 2017

I enjoy m&m;products so I gave this one a try. It's just chocolate with like 7 m&ms;in it. Nothing special from what I tasted. Not really worth the price. Better chocolate bars out there in my opinion.

March 28, 2016

THIS CHOCOLATE BAR IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER EATEN!!
    for the price I find that the M&M;chocolate bar is well worth buying! It tastes to good!

May 21, 2015

I love the texture of these bars. The perfectly tiny, bite size candies embedded perfectly in the bar. Yummy.

3.2/5

May 03, 2015

M&M;'s came out with a chocolate bar that incorporates the milk chocolate M&M;'s that you already love to eat by themselves.

The milk chocolate reminds me exactly of the kind of milk chocolate the Kit Kat bar uses. It's a good semi-sweet milk chocolate that I enjoy. But I was disappointed with the amount of M&M;'s in this chocolate bar. I feel like there should have been more so the bar would be more crunchy and more M&M;like, rather than just like eating a regular chocolate bar with a few M&M;pieces.

Despite the lack of M&M;'s, this is a good chocolate to try. I still prefer regular milk chocolate M&M;'s, but this is nice for a change up.