M&M'S Dark Chocolate Peanut Reviews
#479 in Chocolate

February 11, 2016

I can't believe I only just tried these now! The dark chocolate and the peanuts were delicious together. I never seem to be disappointed with the quality of m &m;products.

October 08, 2015

Thse taste great, nice chocolate flavor and the peanuts are always good quality

October 08, 2015

M&M;'S Dark Chocolate Peanut;

M&M;are always good and the dark chocolate is a good choice for those who are particular about the chocolate taste!! So good really SO GOOD!!

June 01, 2015

Oh my goodness, these are so amazing. I love dark chocolate, so when I saw these at the grocery store, I had to try them. Yummy and so melt in your mouth delicious dark chocolate flavor. Love them!!

May 21, 2015

I agree that dark chocolate has a way of making everything taste better. Has a rich earthy taste that lets you enjoy what pure chocolate is all about with a fresh peanut and candy coating. You can't go wrong with this tasty trio.

May 21, 2015

I've died and gone to heaven. As if the milk chocolate peanut M&M;'s weren't amazing enough, they went and put peanuts in dark chocolate. Wow.