Monster Zero Ultra Energy Drink Reviews
#151 in Soft Drinks

October 04, 2017

Perfect No Sugar Pick-me-up

This drink has a nice light citrus flavour with non of the medicine aftertaste of many energy drinks have. It is no calories and no sugar and gives me the perfect boost without the jitters. My favourite by far!

June 01, 2017

The taste of this energy drink is great. It is appealing that it has zero sugar. The drink definitely gave me an energy boost. However, the price of the product is a little high. The price is about the same as a beer so most people just want to buy beer instead.

June 01, 2017

I have tried many energy drinks and my all time favorite (AkA the only type I drink, daily if not several times daily) is the White Monster Zero Ultra. It is light, refreshing and tasty. If I could purchase these caffiene free I would regularly, simply for how much I favor the taste of the drink. Superior in quality compared to other energy drinks.

March 01, 2016

I am not an energy drink person and still don't drink them super often, but this one is nice tasting. It has a very smooth flavour, compared to some other energy drinks I have tried which have a harsh flavour. It is a citrus type flavour. Also like this because it has no sugar. I am not one for artificial sweeteners, but for one drink now and then I'd rather have that than almost 60g of sugar!