Moonlite Storybook Projector Starter Pack (2 story reels) Reviews
#14 in Toys

Moonlite clips onto your smartphone (not included) and uses the phone's flashlight to project vibrant storybook illustrations onto any surface. The free Moonlite companion app contains all of the words to the stories to help you read along while projecting the storybook images. The Moonlite app also includes charming sound effects to make story time even more magical. The Moonlite Starter Pack comes with 2 story reels.

For more information, please visit Moonlite.world

December 19, 2017

Fun For The Whole Family!

Oh my!
    We had so much fun with this! Not only the kids, but the adults as well. Brilliant idea and super easy design. Virtually no assembly and ready to read in less than 5 minutes.
    A perfect way to bring your family together at bedtime or ANYTIME. I am really impressed!
    Of course, we did Goodnight, Moon first as it is a well-loved story in our home. Absolutely flawless, beautiful pictures that really bring the story to life. Much better than reading alone.
    I recommend this for children of all ages. Really brings families together!

3.2/5

December 14, 2017

Was a little disappointed

I was so excited to try this item out, over all I was happy but I will say there are a few very frustrating things. The first is I found it quite hard to line it up with my flash and hurt my eyes trying to do so every time. I also found having to switch the discs mid story was a bummer and ruined the whimsy of the experience. that being said, the visuals and audio were both great and my kids absolutely loved the experience, just not a great one for me. I received this item for free but my opinions are true and honest.

December 12, 2017

I can't wait to get more story slides!

My family and I have really enjoyed our Moonlight Storybook Projector so much that it's become a nightly routine! Sometimes we even read a story twice in one night and it's so much fun! The slides are easy to install and all you do it plop it over your phone's flash and it works so well with the app! The two stories that came with it are wonderful and Goodnight Moon is one of my personal favorites from my childhood. The music was a bright addition to the beautiful pictures as well! We did get the starter pack for free but our opinions of this wonderful projector were not influenced by the price.

December 12, 2017

Moonlight Storybook Projector

This was a really nice gift for my 18 month old twin boys. They absolutely loved it. The projector was alot nicer than I expected it to be, and the fact that it connects to your smart phone makes it that much more convenient, plus its small and easy to store. I would highly recommend this for children 7 and under. Its a really entertaining new way to tell your kids stories.

December 11, 2017

So cute

I received this free and I gave it as a gift. I watched as my daughters friend used this for her baby and he loved it. He was so attentive and loved all the colors and action.

December 10, 2017

Kids looove it!

My 3 yearold loved this thing! Its super easy to use and soo cute! I def recommend it to my friends. I will be buying more as gifts! Comes in a great gift box.

December 06, 2017

good product

The projection piece has an adjustable lens so the picture is clear if you want it on a close wall or farther away, but not so clear. During reading it plays a calming tune when you tap words it makes a sound. Example it's talking about a cat and when you tap it has a meow sound. The quality of this item is great! I wish it will be more than 2 stories in starter pack. I received this product for free and I loved it so much.

December 02, 2017
    Alabama, United States

Moonlite storybook projector

My kids where so excited to get this storybook projector in the mail. Super fast shipping and easy to assemble to your phone. Instructions where so helpful. App works perfect on your phone . My kids loved it on the wall. Thought it was so cool.

November 30, 2017
    California, United States

amazing

this moonlite storybook projector is amazing and kids love it. they love story time. i got mine today and my niece couldnt wait til tonight for story time i used it and she loved it.

2.8/5

November 06, 2017
    California, United States

Unique tool that makes bedtime fun!

I was really excited to try this product for free because it brought me back to my own childhood memories as my family had a similar product but a little bit different back in the day. I liked that the application was easy to install and download the books. I liked that the application had a sleepy music in the background as I read the book to my child. But honestly, my struggle was turning the wheel for the next picture and moving the screen at the same time while I read to my kiddo. It felt too much work all at once. When I looked into buying more books, I thought the price was a bit too much for each book and it didn't say how long it would take to receive it. Honestly, for $7.99 I could be buying real books that my son could look through and hold the actual book.
    The idea is very unique and great but I am not sure yet if I would consider buying more books in the future. I also, found the images sometimes blurry. The other issue I had was having Samsung Galaxy S7, I had to take off my cover in order to view the projector properly.